The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman

Didnt Martin Luther fight for EQUAL rights ? It seems to me that equal is something that is no longer in the rule book ,Zimmerman case and Paula Dean are prime examples .Paula said the N word 30 years ago and her carrier is over ,but a witness(I forget which one) under oath stated that the "white crackers "is a term used often. why is this lady and her people not being publicly harassed for her racial comments ? I personally feel that is not equal ,it is racism in its purest form.

The KKK and the white suppremisest (sp) are labeled as "pure evil and rascist" ,but the NAACP and Black Panthers are just as radical and are welcomed with open arms and it is their supposed "right " to stand out side of voting polls,but put a man with a hood on and his a** would be in jail.

Who is going to be our MLK of the 21 century to get EQUAL rights back to balance.

Freckled ,redhead rant now over!

Edit ,I do not support any radical racial groups.
    Last edited by shawninthesticks; 07-17-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    If that is the case shouldn't all loss of life be viewed as a civil rights violation?
    Would sound that way ... everyone who is found not guilty in the loss-of-life trial should then be prosecuted by Holder on that same basis? Beyond stupid.

However, Holder's public statements have focused on fighting the Stand Your Ground Laws and racial profiling ... neither of which were used for prosecution in this case.

There is no doubt in my mind that Obama could call off his attack dog (Holder) if he wanted to.

I begin wonder if Holder has something on Obama that has given Holder such a free reign in the administration. Maybe he also has a lot of dirt on many Congress-critters as well that keep them from coming down harder on him?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ............................

I begin wonder if Holder has something on Obama that has given Holder such a free reign in the administration. Maybe he also has a lot of dirt on many Congress-critters as well that keep them from coming down harder on him?
    Ummmm, he does seem to have some control over certain people in D.C. Or maybe he belongs to that secret club that now runs/controls the USA.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If Travon would have followed Holders advice and retreated, all would be well!

Right?

Or is that only white folks who should retreat?

Personally I don't have an opinion. There were really only two people who knew what happened that day. One of them is dead. We may or may not have heard the truth from Z. Who can say? I believe that anyone taking sides, regardless of which side they come down on, is taking that side based on a political agenda.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Right in Obama's back yard, yet no national coverage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQXMoQvE5s
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Personally I don't have an opinion. There were really only two people who knew what happened that day. One of them is dead. We may or may not have heard the truth from Z. Who can say? I believe that anyone taking sides, regardless of which side they come down on, is taking that side based on a political agenda.
    Good to know that at least six WOMEN in Florida have the intestinal fortitude to "take a side" without having a "political agenda".
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

This has nothing to do with a political agenda and I'm pretty sure that statement by you buzz would be considered an opinion. You constantly stir the pot without offering any substance!

I didn't take a side, Eric Holder did.
    And he can't reconcile it with what he claims happened.

And, as far as I could tell, he wasn't there.

I haven't listened to Rush in a number of years but did stop for a few minutes on his station while looking for a good country and western station near my farm. He was talking about a case where a dentist fired his assistant because she was good looking and it caused feelings which he could not deal with. Anyway a guy called in and questioned the fact that the media did not refer to Aaron Hernandez as a white Hispanic when he was arrested. Furthermore there have been no protests about the claim that he murdered a black semi-pro football player. Doesn't seem to be a case that interests the likes of Jesse etal. Are there any ideas as to why?

I have been on the side that favors George, but I don't think for political reasons. I own four pieces of rental property. All have been burglarized, (some up to four times) all were damaged in the process. I have also had three lawn mowers stolen in the last four years, and have had ALL my power tools stolen. have neighbors who have had their guns stolen, and one neighbor had a houseful of new windows stolen before he installed them. I am sick of thieves. I applaud George for looking out for his neighbors. I wish we had some folks around here who would notice suspicious strangers and call the police and then attempt to keep an eye on them until the police arrived (which is what I believe that George was doing). It's too bad that Trayvon apparently decided to attempt to beat down George. Too bad that he didn't simply go on home. Once Trayvon was beating the dog poo out of George, I can't really fault George for making him stop. George only shot him once. Trayvon's bad luck that the bullet actually pierced the heart. I believe that George was defending himself. The evidence that the police had supports that conclusion. Defendants enter the court with the presumption of innocence. I'm satisfied that the jury made the correct decision.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com