Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by copterdoc View Post
    That's not turrible.
    ??? ............
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    ??? ............
    Come on! Seriously?

Anybody else see this article on CNN http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/justic...es/index.html# ? Go to the article and take special note of the protest signs in photo #9. Look up PSL.org. A real eye opener.
    Last edited by HPL; 07-20-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Nybody else see this article on CNN http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/justic...es/index.html# ? Go to the article and take special note of the protest signs in photo #9. Look up PSL.org. A real eye opener.
    HPL a lot of those excerpts reflect what I've seen on Facebook ... mostly, like one of those commenting in the article ... there are a lot of people commenting who did not pay close attention to the trial and the evidence presented. If they are just listening to re-hash, rather than reading actual transcripts or watching the trial, they are just following the mob.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

HPL a lot of those excerpts reflect what I've seen on Facebook ... mostly, like one of those commenting in the article ... there are a lot of people commenting who did not pay close attention to the trial and the evidence presented. If they are just listening to re-hash, rather than reading actual transcripts or watching the trial, they are just following the mob.
    You mean like the last 2 Presidential elections?

This guys has a different take on the Zimmerman protesters. I saw this on FB and stole it there.

The man on the tape has a card allowing him to say some of the words he says...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME
    Bill Davis

Maryland Rep. Donna Edwards said Sunday she wasn’t ready to support a boycott of Florida over the Trayvon Martin case, despite reported support from members of her own Congressional Black Caucus.

Edwards, a Democrat, told “Fox News Sunday” that she has yet to fully examine the call to boycott, as proposed by civil rights leader the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2ZhouwMCQ
    Good for Rep. Edwards!

Where are the brains of those who would support a boycott like this of an entire state? Who would be hurt most in the state of FL by a boycott of tourism? Those at the bottom of the economic ladder! How would that help anyone, not to mention the black population of FL. If failing economics would stimulate more unrest, that surely wouldn't help anyone either. It seems a purely emotional reaction with no thought of the real consequences.

Fortunately, I really don't think that Jesse Jackson can make much of a dent in the numbers of people who want to go to Disneyworld or any of FL's tourist attractions.

I just was reading an article about Al Sharpton. I did not recall that he fomented real violence in Crown Heights of Brooklyn back in 1991. The incident was Jewish driver who accidentally hit and killed a black child with his car. Sharpton fanned the flames to the point that a visiting Hasidic Jewish man was beaten to death by a violent mob that attacked him. In 1995, he incited similar violence that ended up with a member of a violent mob shooting & killing several people and burning down a business because they believed that the owner of that business was responsible for the eviction of a black store owner. If this man ever claims to be following the legacy of MLK, Jr (and I'm sure he has done so), it dishonors what King was able to accomplish. Rev. Al might more likely be channelling Attila, The Hun. When asked how he could afford his expensive suits, he said he didn't own them, he just "had access" to them. Interesting response!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

The so called mobs are in the 100's not thousands and they are mostly made up of union workers who have been advised to show up! This is standard "community Organizing" stuff that Obama and his Administration thrive on. Fortunately, they do not represent a large segment of our population....Yet!

What's unions have advised their workers to show up and protest?

Good for Rep. Edwards!

Where are the brains of those who would support a boycott like this of an entire state? Who would be hurt most in the state of FL by a boycott of tourism? Those at the bottom of the economic ladder! How would that help anyone, not to mention the black population of FL. If failing economics would stimulate more unrest, that surely wouldn't help anyone either. It seems a purely emotional reaction with no thought of the real consequences.

Fortunately, I really don't think that Jesse Jackson can make much of a dent in the numbers of people who want to go to Disneyworld or any of FL's tourist attractions.

I just was reading an article about Al Sharpton. I did not recall that he fomented real violence in Crown Heights of Brooklyn back in 1991. The incident was Jewish driver who accidentally hit and killed a black child with his car. Sharpton fanned the flames to the point that a visiting Hasidic Jewish man was beaten to death by a violent mob that attacked him. In 1995, he incited similar violence that ended up with a member of a violent mob shooting & killing several people and burning down a business because they believed that the owner of that business was responsible for the eviction of a black store owner. If this man ever claims to be following the legacy of MLK, Jr (and I'm sure he has done so), it dishonors what King was able to accomplish. Rev. Al might more likely be channelling Attila, The Hun. When asked how he could afford his expensive suits, he said he didn't own them, he just "had access" to them. Interesting response!
    It has became very evident that certain so called "leaders" are just in this for the "media exposure". They just want to be "famous". Trouble is some of them are just becoming "infamous" but they don't have the smarts to see it. Al has not shown himself to be anything like King.....just the opposite.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~