The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 321

Thread: Zimmerman

  1. #61
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,306

    Default

    Aw Man!
    I go run some errands and come back to "The Five" news program and find that the ex-spirts mostly think the state ain't making it's case. And that Z's team should just rest after state is done!!! WTF??? are they watching the same thing I am?
    And even more disapointing, I find myself in complete agrement with Bob Beckel!!!! again WTF!!!!
    I mean, we have had I think 4 threads on this and I have been saying from the start walk up say hi, right? You all have read it. Well police interview Tray did walk right up to the Z when they both were on the phone and Z was in his car / truck motor running, with his own gun. Cop ask Z if he spoke to Tray at that time. Z says No. Asked why, he was afraid! This is an adult in a running car on the telephone and with a gun. And he is afraid of the skittle bearer!!! And then when on his back(he says) and shot him again he was afraid! And this fear filled little wanna be is a neighbor watcher?? An excuse to be a peeping Tom maybe. A mall cop wanna be for sure. It so blows my mind that folks can not see right into this guy????
    just blows my mind
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  2. #62
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Ken, you do hunt right? Ever shoot a deer and not find blood for 10 yards? 20 yards?.
    yes, out of a river gorge once. I do see your point.
    but have ether of us shot a deer that was sitting on our pelvis thumping us with hoves?
    I do hope they did an angle of bullet thing like that red hair guy on the TV show does!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  3. #63
    Senior Member duckheads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    636

    Default

    I don't see how they will be able to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

  4. #64
    Senior Member Gun_Dog2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Mohawk Valley
    Posts
    8,642

    Default

    Because the evidence shows that Zimmerman is telling the truth. Fact is this is only at trial to appease the political racist crap NAACP brought up. Complete waste of time money.

    /Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

    Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

    https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Aw Man!
    I go run some errands and come back to "The Five" news program and find that the ex-spirts mostly think the state ain't making it's case. And that Z's team should just rest after state is done!!! WTF??? are they watching the same thing I am?
    And even more disapointing, I find myself in complete agrement with Bob Beckel!!!! again WTF!!!!
    I mean, we have had I think 4 threads on this and I have been saying from the start walk up say hi, right? You all have read it. Well police interview Tray did walk right up to the Z when they both were on the phone and Z was in his car / truck motor running, with his own gun. Cop ask Z if he spoke to Tray at that time. Z says No. Asked why, he was afraid! This is an adult in a running car on the telephone and with a gun. And he is afraid of the skittle bearer!!! And then when on his back(he says) and shot him again he was afraid! And this fear filled little wanna be is a neighbor watcher?? An excuse to be a peeping Tom maybe. A mall cop wanna be for sure. It so blows my mind that folks can not see right into this guy????
    just blows my mind
    Yep, he was scared spitless which is why things played out as they did. Daddy always said that cowards were dangerous. I am unhappy with stuff that both sides have done.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  6. #66
    Senior Member HPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Coastal Bend of Texas
    Posts
    2,718

    Default

    Ken, I think that you need to consider Zimmerman does not have your years. Zimmerman is only about 27 or 28 I think and, although an adult, may not have the confidence that comes with experience, which too rarely comes with age. I don't think that we can tell whether he is someone who was trying to face his fears and be a good neighbor or someone who is, as you believe, a frustrated cop wannabe. I am a little less willing to give Trayvon a pass than some. Perhaps he was going to turn out to be an upstanding citizen, but what I have read about him so far makes me think that he was headed for the thug life, maybe not, but ???????? There are lots of VERY bad folks that are about Trayvon's age. He wasn't a little, innocent, 14 year old choirboy. I feel some of Zimmerman's frustration at juveniles committing crimes over and over and getting away with it. Several of the JP's in my area seem to practice "catch and release" and thieves are a major drag on the quality of life. I have four rental units and all have been broken into at least once and a couple of them three or four times. It gets very tiring. Losses are always less than the insurance deductible and the cops have never caught any of the perpetrators nor recovered any of my property.
    Last edited by HPL; 07-01-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

    Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

    Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

    www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

  7. #67
    Senior Member shawninthesticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    north east mo
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    The jury will decide who is right or wrong, I see Kens point of mall cop ,but also believe this kid was likely a neighbor hood thug that got caught by a man with a gun and fear,possibly bottled up frustration and the universe's collided that day.

    Now as far as the media goes...they will twist this around and make it about pour skittle boy and how his life was cut short. The truth is that the only reason the public cares about this case is because of race and the ones throwing a bi**ch fit are the ones looking to gain something from this,and they are just as racist as the Arian (sp) Brotherhood.

    This is not a trial of murder ,but a trial of race. How many 14 year old thugs have been gunned down since the day this happened?

    Myself ,I could care less if they hang Z on the NBC nightly news.

    Maybe him and that girl from Florida that got off of killing her kid can go into witness relocation together in Mexico, surely the Mexican goverment would be willing to take in 2 of ours since we have tooken in 2 million of theirs and cared for them.
    Shawn White

    HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

  8. #68
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    The jury will decide who is right or wrong, I see Kens point of mall cop ,but also believe this kid was likely a neighbor hood thug that got caught by a man with a gun and fear,possibly bottled up frustration and the universe's collided that day.

    Now as far as the media goes...they will twist this around and make it about pour skittle boy and how his life was cut short. The truth is that the only reason the public cares about this case is because of race and the ones throwing a bi**ch fit are the ones looking to gain something from this,and they are just as racist as the Arian (sp) Brotherhood.

    This is not a trial of murder ,but a trial of race. How many 14 year old thugs have been gunned down since the day this happened?

    Myself ,I could care less if they hang Z on the NBC nightly news.

    Maybe him and that girl from Florida that got off of killing her kid can go into witness relocation together in Mexico, surely the Mexican goverment would be willing to take in 2 of ours since we have tooken in 2 million of theirs and cared for them.
    I see five. Maybe 4, if the Mexican government and the Mexican people can be conflated.

    Am I missing any?
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

  9. #69
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Because the evidence shows that Zimmerman is telling the truth. Fact is this is only at trial to appease the political racist crap NAACP brought up. Complete waste of time money.

    /Paul
    That exact same thought went through my head today.... Again...
    Bill Davis

  10. #70
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    I don't see how they will be able to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.
    I agree... But juries these days don't always make sense. Remember Casey Anthony?
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •