Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

62 28.31%
  • NO!

157 71.69%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty for banned posters

Maybe some could be allowed back with a curfew. Sometimes it seems like the most venomous posts occur after cocktail hour. .;

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Maybe some could be allowed back with a curfew. Sometimes it seems like the most venomous posts occur after cocktail hour. .;

JS
    True dat.

Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Wow so many here are pro death penalty. Where were you for the presidential election past two terms?

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Wow so many here are pro death penalty. Where were you for the presidential election past two terms?

/Paul
    Ask the NSA and the IRS...
    Bill Davis

So for all saying no, why are you so apposed to giving someone a second chance? Yeah there are some a holes out there, but there are also some that in my opinion offered excellent opinions. I would bet the ones that are really bad apples probably would not come bad anyway and even if they is they would be gone again at the first offense .
    Whats the worst that could happen?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

what is recidivism?

i voted no even though i think "mean people" usually provide very funny reading.

maybe bill and road kill can put a "rtf banned training day reunion" together. everyone could train, sit around and tailgate and chris could evaluate the likelyhood of reform or recidivism based on the days events? if they all spend a day together and nobody gets an ass whoopin'......they all get back in!
    john mccallie

I don't think that anyone should be banned for an opinion, even if voiced strongly, but if someone has threatened anyone else, I think they should be gone forever. I can do without the ad hominem attacks and name calling, but then again, I have always been pretty sure that I am winning when people start calling me names. First one to call "stupidhead" (or whatever) loses.

POTUS is pretty wild west and seems like it is pretty hard to get banned (I think mostly because Chris doesn't visit very often as he REALLY doesn't like the kind of rough and tumble nature of the spirited discussions seen there). I would think that amnesty would have to be on some kind of case by case basis. Have wondered what happened to Murral (I'm not a girl) Stark (on POTUS) for instance. Don't know if we just drove him off or if he got banned. If we drove him off, I feel a bit bad for any part I might have had there.

Oh, who's Angie Becker?
    Last edited by HPL; 06-22-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I miss WRL's avatar. I think he/she should be brought back based on that alone.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Why would we want to bring back the truly mean and stupid?
    some of them never left
    HOLD FAST
    Winter is coming
    Duck hunters like other duck hunters at a Holiday party, cocktail hour or a school play..........they hate each other @ 5am

I voted no simply because I figure the decision should be up to Chris. I am sure he is trying to balance all sides. I miss some band folks too.
    George Billings
    And Scout
    Aurora CO
    In Memory
    "Tess" Amigold Duckus Takem - Miss her greatly