219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

62 28.31%
  • NO!

157 71.69%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty for banned posters

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    So for all saying no, why are you so apposed to giving someone a second chance? Yeah there are some a holes out there, but there are also some that in my opinion offered excellent opinions. I would bet the ones that are really bad apples probably would not come bad anyway and even if they is they would be gone again at the first offense .
    Whats the worst that could happen?
    Thing is it's not up to US to forget or not forget.

It's been said that RTF is like a bunch of folks standing around the tailgate BS'n after the trial. Well, this is Chris's truck and when he decides he doesn't want so-n-so hangin' 'round his tailgate any more, well that's his call. And from what I've observed, Chris has offered many, many, many second chances before he pulls the plug on someone.

So when that someone insists he ain't gonna take guidance from the janitor, well he's either incorrigible or he's not too swift. Everyone gets a little testy now and then but it's not too hard too stay under the radar if you really want to.

Take a lesson from Pals. That throwdown on Fallon ... ("hopin' he falls face first into a pile of dog crap" is the main part I remember) ... PRICELESS! But she's cool enough to know when to dial it back and is still here to brag about her little ankle biters.

It's like arguing with the judges.

JMO.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

I miss some band folks too

yeah the allman bro's.... KC and the sunshine..Bruce and the E street
    HOLD FAST
    Winter is coming
    Duck hunters like other duck hunters at a Holiday party, cocktail hour or a school play..........they hate each other @ 5am

I've been pissed at off friends many times like anyone else has been. Don't talk to them for a while. Spend a day together training or hunting again and know there is no need to bring up old crap, rehash old arguments so, we act like adults, get over it and move on. Attitude of folks here at times blows me away.
    Some of this seems do elementary to just let old dogs lie and move on. Some folks just can't do it over minuscule little issues.

Melanies been a royal biz atch to me in the past. Does it mean I hold it against her forever? No. Not in the slightest. Move on get over it and often you find folks have more to offer than you think if once and a while you don't take stuff (and yourself) so seriously on a flippin website.

Lol this is funny because I am sure there are a few ways to get around the blocks if they truly wanted or need to. If you came to my house and pizzed in my drawers I might be able to forgive you but you would never be invited back in.

I'm pretty sure that there are multiple active members that have been banned at least once.

Chris does let certain by-gones be by-gone.

At a certain point, no matter how talented and accomplished a dog is, it's too damn mean to keep in your kennel.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    bbg,

i even called to ask about the purchase of a firemark puppy the other day. i was told that i sucked as a trainer. i was told i didn't have the credibility let alone enough money to be considered for a puppy. then i learned that with my reputation no decent pro would even help a loser like me!

felt like old times!!!!!

Wow, that doesn't sound like the Firemark breeder of puppies i've seen in for training. I've never heard of a client who called Firemark for a puppy to be treated this way, I hope you are kidding...?

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    I miss WRL's avatar. I think he/she should be brought back based on that alone.
    Oh. I didn't realize Lee was banned...Melanie too for that matter.

Maybe we need a list of those banned before we vote on whether or not they should be let back.

Not that it really matters. It's the Janitors house and he can clean it any way he wishes.
    Rick Curtis ~ Currently in Ontario, CA by way of Spokane, WA and Northern CA.

Little Man Caught It On The River SH ~ "Ace"

Handlers Handle, Dogs Dog, Judges Judge

"If you train a young dog for momentum, precision will arrive. If you train for precision, demanding perfection, momentum will depart."
    ~Rex Carr

I have enough toxic people in my life.

If someone wanted to come back and be a better citizen on the forum I would be all for it, but otherwise I think they are banned for a reason and ought to stay that way.

I voted no.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverNut View Post
    Wow, that doesn't sound like the Firemark breeder of puppies i've seen in for training. I've never heard of a client who called Firemark for a puppy to be treated this way, I hope you are kidding...?
    Ding! ........