219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

62 28.31%
  • NO!

157 71.69%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Amnesty for banned posters

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lynn Metras View Post
    NO Leave it to the admins to decide! Better still why don't all of us just show respect for each others comments and agree to disagree. It is not life or death if the person is not on the same page as you about your training. And there are several ways to train a dog. JMO

Says you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Seems like it's most all been said already, so just my vote: NO.

After reading most of the posts on the thread I vote "C" - none of the above. Chris' site. Chris' call.

I voted no,but if those on the Island of Dr. Moreau, wanted to buy their way back ontio the mainland with a donation to a worthwhile cause, I might support it.
    NAFTCH FTCH AFTCH Mjolnir Bluebill Of Allanport
    Flatlands Bayduck of Allanport
    Dakota Creek Teal of Allanport

Chris is hosting , IMO , an Open House .Kinda like the tailgate scenario . Its his house , play by his rules . I have been shut down here ONCE , for language , and was welcomed back .I was kinda new to RTF , but should have known better. Shame on me . Those folks that are banned spoken of in this thread are my FB friends , who I would not have if not for RTF . But I digress. Chris shows more leniency and patience than I would.You come to my house , and are asked to leave , you are not asked back.But you are told that when you are leaving regards.............
    SEMPER FI . FROM MY COLD , DEAD HANDS .

www.bashakilllabradors.com

And here i thought I was banned.......................
    Discipline is no excuse for a lack of enthusiasm !!

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    I have known Chris a loooong time......

If he made the decision to ban someone, rest assured that person was given MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES to change their on line behavior and refused to do so. Anything he has done here over the years has been done to enhance our little community.

To grant amnesty to those banned would be similar to going to the refrigerator for some milk and discovering it was sour, putting it back in the refrigerator with the belief that the next time you checked it, it wouldn't be sour anymore.-Paul
    I think this says it best. I too have know Chris for a long time. I would NEVER put up with the crap that he does on a daily basis. That is why I do not host a message board. Too much keyboard bravado for me. My personal message board time on most boards has really decreased, not enough time, many discussions are re-hashes of previous posts, and the keyboard bravado gets really old. I pity those who have to make themselves feel more important by putting others down. Life is too short, and time is too precious to waste it listening to those types.
    Nate
    Nate Baxter, DVM
    Lebanon, OH