The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RINO's

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Swamp Collie, which planet do you live on? Certainly, not earth! BTW, the financial crisis was under Bush43. You really are clueless.
    Franco, let me use one of your comments "I used facts, period. Research it..." The facts I used proved that your data just did not support your opinion, as usual....Really using the number of Federal Employees as an economic indicator.....Talk about, "Clueless"

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    He capitalized on the opportunity. Take the regulations or control and abuse happens....airlines, telecom, power and financials. These are just the ones in my lifetime. Long on the way up and short on the way down. That's how the game is played. People like Buffet make money no matter what the rules are or who the politicians are.
    menmon...this is just too good not to get in on it....the first rule of Political Science is to do whatever it takes to getelected. Nothing new here, but under Obama’s (also Clinton) watch this pandering frequently falls outside of the U. S. Constitution. A few examples:
    1. Obama Care: Individual mandate, Medicaid coercion, Independent Payment Advisory Board (Death Panel),and requiring all business/institutions to provide health care with free birth control (hope you are not Catholic),all contained in Obama Care (note the Supreme Court did not rule on the Constitutionality of this bill, they used aloop hole throwing it back to Congress and the Electorate)
    2. Dodd-Frank,
    3. The Deep Water Drilling Ban,
    4. Political speech disclosure for federal contractors,
    5. Taxing political contributions,
    6. FDA requiring cigarette manufactures todisplay graphic warnings on packaging.
    7. Selective Health Care waivers (Over 2,000and counting) We all can admit to pandering by politicians, but the pandering from Clinton and now Obama are destroying the economic foundations and the Constitutional check's and balances that have guided our great nation over the last 200+years....if you and other like you don't see this and fear it....God help you, cause I cannot! As for FRANCO...he too is beyond help!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 07-02-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    menmon...this is just too good not to get in on it....the first rule of Political Science is to do whatever it takes to getelected. Nothing new here, but under Obama’s (also Clinton) watch this pandering frequently falls outside of the U. S. Constitution. A few examples:
    1. Obama Care: Individual mandate, Medicaid coercion, Independent Payment Advisory Board (Death Panel),and requiring all business/institutions to provide health care with free birth control (hope you are not Catholic),all contained in Obama Care (note the Supreme Court did not rule on the Constitutionality of this bill, they used aloop hole throwing it back to Congress and the Electorate)
    2. Dodd-Frank,
    3. The Deep Water Drilling Ban,
    4. Political speech disclosure for federal contractors,
    5. Taxing political contributions,
    6. FDA requiring cigarette manufactures todisplay graphic warnings on packaging.
    7. Selective Health Care waivers (Over 2,000and counting) We all can admit to pandering by politicians, but the pandering from Clinton and now Obama are destroying the economic foundations and the Constitutional check's and balances that have guided our great nation over the last 200+years....if you and other like you don't see this and fear it....God help you, cause I cannot! As for FRANCO...he too is beyond help!
    Not that I have respect for the courts...but they ruled it was constiotutional

Dodd-Frank huh

Smoking is bad and they have been labeling them since I was a kid

the rest is jus gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    menmom, in the strictest legal since the Supreme Court do rule the Obamacare mandate Constitutional, but they did it by defining it as a tax.....in the opinion it was made clear that this was done to 'kick the can down the road' to the next election....not really a stand on Constitutionality. Of course Liberals, spin it to make it sound like it was some great decision.... Dodd- Frank..no comment?? And you are saying that the President and his group of clowns (his Cabinet and Administration) can dictate laws against anything that is bad for you? This is not about the written warning, it is now going to be graphic warnings...I am a non smoker and both by parents died of smoking related diseases, but I do not believe the President and his clowns have the right or obligation to make laws, that should be left to Congress, in fact it is illegal...Finally, like most Liberals, when confronted with facts....you say something stupid like "the rest is jus gibberish......Happy 4th of July, I know even though you are a Dem....you appreciate the sacrifices made by our men and women in service....they protect the right for you and I to say what we think.....! Of course if Obama and his clowns could shut us up he would!
    menmom, in the strictest legal since the Supreme Courtdid rule the Obamacare mandate Constitutional, but they did it by defining itas a tax.....in the opinion it was made clear that this was done to 'kick thecan down the road' to the next election....not really a stand onConstitutionality. Of course Liberals, spin it to make it sound like it wassome great decision....
    Dodd- Frank..no comment?? Cat got your Tongue?
    And you are saying that the President and his group ofclowns (his Cabinet and Administration) can dictate laws against anything thatis bad for you? This is not about the written warnings that Congress mandatedyear ago, it is now going to be graphic warnings, dictated by the ObamaAdministration...I am a non-smoker and both my parents died of smoking relateddiseases, but I do not believe the President and his clowns have the right orobligation to make laws, that should be left to Congress,in fact it is illegal for the president or his clowns to make laws...except intimes of war….
    Finally, like most Liberals, when confronted withfacts....you say something stupid like "the rest is jus gibberish”??!!
    Happy 4th of July, I know even though you are aDem....you appreciate and respect the sacrifices made by our men and women inservice....they protect the right for you and I to say what we think.....!
    Of course if Obama and his clowns could shut me upand others who think like me, he would! And that menmon is my point!