The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RINO's

Menmon, you support obama don't you? From all indications on here you're not a poor working stiff and I do believe you are white!

Buffett, Gates, Turner, Immelt,trial lawyers, 95% of Hollywood and the list goes on. Your right menmon, rich white people don't support Obama.

Menmon, can't make valid arguments so he reverts to the same old, tired, worn-out rhetoric used by small-minded liberals like himself. He is the proverbial broken record!!!!

Just like Buffet and Gates...if the working man is doing good so am I. I also know I can't take it with me when I die.

I don't know what planet your living on but the middle class in this country is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    I don't know what planet your living on but the middle class in this country is dying.
    I agree....that is why we need democrats legislating at this point in time. For too long the focus has been on the benefit of corparations and better wages and benefits go against their profits and their stock prices.

There you go menmon dodging things like usual. This has nothing to do with if the working man is doing good so are you...blah blah blah! You said, no rich, white guys voted for obama! I think the point has been made that plenty of rich, white folk support him but you can keep bobbing and weaving! It's what you do best! FYI your guy obama takes care of all those rich, white guys like you WAY before he does anything for the middle class.
    Last edited by coachmo; 07-02-2013 at 10:45 AM.

So your saying Corporatism, aka Crony Capitalism doesn't exist on the left? Do you have any idea how much money corporations heavily invested in by Warren Buffett received during the bailouts after the '08 crisis?

The term is new to me. I guess the old term "Rockefeller Republican" doesn't have any meaning any more. I'll have to update my lexicon.

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    So your saying Corporatism, aka Crony Capitalism doesn't exist on the left? Do you have any idea how much money corporations heavily invested in by Warren Buffett received during the bailouts after the '08 crisis?
    He capitalized on the opportunity. Take the regulations or control and abuse happens....airlines, telecom, power and financials. These are just the ones in my lifetime. Long on the way up and short on the way down. That's how the game is played. People like Buffet make money no matter what the rules are or who the politicians are.