The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare ... Employer Mandate Delayed

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Gerry, it would be a lot easier to take your posts seriously if you could post links and cite your sources. Otherwise we can only view your posts as your opinions. While you are certainly welcome to post your opinions... is it OK if we take them as just such? You do post alot of them. Most of us have access to the same internet resources as do you. and some of us take them as gospel, and others do not. I'll ask? Why do you feel compelled to post internet gossip? Over and over again?
    Tell us about your dogs. JD
    But we all take yours very seriously JD...

Why do you feel compelled try to censor another user? If you don't like it don't read it.

image.jpg
    My dogs say hello.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    But we all take yours very seriously JD... God I hope not..

Why do you feel compelled try to censor another user? If you don't like it don't read it. Mostly I don't.

image.jpg
    My dogs say hello.
    Hello to all dogs. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Jdog, I take exception to your statement that I post "Internet gossip". If you can find that I have, please post those and I will be happy to apologize. I surely post some opinions. Don't we all? Nah, I don't think you want to hear about swamp collies.

So, here's a link ...

On Friday, Sarah Kliff and Sandhya Somashekhar of the Washington Postdiscovered that the Obama administration had buried in the Federal Register the announcement that the government won't be able to verify whether or not applicants for Obamacare's insurance exchange subsidies are actually qualified for the aid, in the 16 states that are setting up their own exchanges. Instead, until at least 2015, these states will be able to "accept the applicant's attestation [regarding eligibility] without further verification."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz2YPsLVlRK
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Gerry, it would be a lot easier to take your posts seriously if you could post links and cite your sources. Otherwise we can only view your posts as your opinions. While you are certainly welcome to post your opinions... is it OK if we take them as just such? You do post alot of them. Most of us have access to the same internet resources as do you. and some of us take them as gospel, and others do not. I'll ask? Why do you feel compelled to post internet gossip? Over and over again?
    Tell us about your dogs. JD
    You claim Gerry posts internet gossip. How about YOU PROVE what you say. Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Jdog, I take exception to your statement that I post "Internet gossip". If you can find that I have, please post those and I will be happy to apologize. I surely post some opinions. Don't we all? Nah, I don't think you want to hear about swamp collies.

So, here's a link ...

Thank you Gerry for the link. Although I find most of your sources and posts in disagreement with my views, (politically) by at least citing them you lend credibilty to your opinions.

I like Goldens. They are fine dogs. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post

So, here's a link ...

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...mmerman/page14

Try post # 133 for the internet gossip factor. JD

Gerry,
    FWIW, I read most of your posts and enjoy them.
    Please continue!

Thanks,
    Stan b & Elvis

As insurance agents who specialize in the employee benefits markets, the decision is a reprieve. Many 50+ employers are looking forward to dropping their programs and paying the fine. As I've stated many times before on this forum, OC will likely double the number of uninsured, wreck the health provider delivery system and send the already high cost of medical care skyrocketing even higher.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...mmerman/page14

Try post # 133 for the internet gossip factor. JD
    What is the issue with that post?

Also, were you questioning the official nature of the publication called the Federal Register?
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Gerry,
    FWIW, I read most of your posts and enjoy them.
    Please continue!

Thanks,
    Ditto !

I learn a lot from them also.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~