The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: July 4th Whats Up?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie View Post
    Gregg we used poured concrete. We also did prefab house. We pulled in this morning and half the house was here already they are mounting it Monday. I have my video camera charged any ready.
    Hi Pattie,

That is great news......hope all goes well and I'm sure we will be training up their someday!

Chris
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie View Post
    Gregg we used poured concrete. We also did prefab house. We pulled in this morning and half the house was here already they are mounting it Monday. I have my video camera charged any ready.
    Thats exciting, I'll bet you can't wait.
    Have fun and be safe.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH
    Buck

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    got up early to go train with dillard and kaiser. it was raining so i turned over. the rain slacked off so i went out and hacked up some blinds close by.

then went to lunch at mom and dad's. nothing like momma's cooking, especially this time of year when the garden is happnin'. going to sherry's folks at 2 for dinner and such.

btw i made squash and zuchinni casseroles for both cookouts. yesterday i went to day train with my good friend carter hughes at windrush. when i got in the truck to come home celeste had me a LARGE bag of just picked, yellow squash and zukes in the truck. i added a little cheese, bread crumbs, butter, heavy cream and a bunch of vidalia onion........thanks carter and celeste, erbody loved it!
    Dude, nothing like fresh veggies, my garden is starting to come in big time.
    I am fertilizing with liquified pigeon poop and it is catching up since I planted 3 weeks late.
    My neighbors wife has the recipe for the OK Cafe's Squash Souflet. It will make you want to slap
    somebody's Momma!!! Bad to the bone!!! I grow, she cooks, what a deal.

Hey come train with us on Saturday, let shoot some flyers.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH
    Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    Have fun Becky. So much rain here I think it's washed out training today. And the top pond has no structure. The peninsulas are completely underwater, the swimby pond is flooded out & the little tech pond in the bottom just a round pond. 5" yesterday & still raining. Both the top pond and lower are overflowing thru the emergency run-off, hope the dams hold.
    Hey David, stick a finger in the dyke and hang on it's gonna pass.
    See you Saturday.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Buck

Hey Chris, You are going to LOVE the new place. Its great. It's hilly so be ready to work when you have to walk back up the hills. LOL Oh and check out the duck pen. Fresh running ice cold water all the time. They love it. Next week Russ will start pulling the tree and brush from around the big pond in the lower field. It's a little bit of heaven for sure. See you soon. Pattie
    Effective gun control is hitting what you aim at!

HOT here today - low 90's. Did 4 water marks(1 mark was a flyer) and 2 waterblinds. Suppose to be hot all weekend so will be doing lots of water work. Only bad thing is when it is this hot I won't bring old Briezy out for her flyer.
    Andy

"You can't win until you are not afraid to lose."

Luckydux Cheese And Quackers CD MH - Briezy (7/20/99-4/4/14)
    FTCH AFTCH Luckydux Drakehaven Hot Ticket*** - Ticket
    Luckydux Gave Her Momma Forty Quacks - Lizzie
    Luckydux Quacker Jaxx WC JH - Jaxxy
    Luckydux Graham Quacker WC JH -Graham
    Luckydux Penny In A Parking Lot - Penny

Betsy (Betsy Ross), Libby (Liberty) TJ (Thomas Jefferson) George (George Washington) That's our 4th. lol
    Steph

Brittany - Border Collie/Springer Spaniel CGC
    Meka- Basset/Aussie
    Zoe's Taller N Me - Zoe Irish Wolfhound 9/04/2004 - 11/20/2013 I love you Big Girl!
    Ember Raise The Bar CGC - Corona (a fluffy)
    Embers Aint Misbehavin - Flirt (Corona's mini me)

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend pees their pants laughing and trips you again!

Fishing was closed in Naknek, AK, we are drinking at the fish camp. If my dogs were here i would be training, daylight here till 1:30 am. First 4th i have not been fishing in 25 years,

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    got up early to go train with dillard and kaiser. it was raining so i turned over. the rain slacked off so i went out and hacked up some blinds close by.

then went to lunch at mom and dad's. nothing like momma's cooking, especially this time of year when the garden is happnin'. going to sherry's folks at 2 for dinner and such.

btw i made squash and zuchinni casseroles for both cookouts. yesterday i went to day train with my good friend carter hughes at windrush. when i got in the truck to come home celeste had me a LARGE bag of just picked, yellow squash and zukes in the truck. i added a little cheese, bread crumbs, butter, heavy cream and a bunch of vidalia onion........thanks carter and celeste, erbody loved it!
    Kaiser sounded like Bill Murray in Caddyshack..."don't think the heavy stuff's going to come down for quite a while"! Can't be scared of a little water!
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

Quote Originally Posted by Brokengunz View Post
    Fishing was closed in Naknek, AK, we are drinking at the fish camp. If my dogs were here i would be training, daylight here till 1:30 am. First 4th i have not been fishing in 25 years,
    Why is the fishing closed? Is the run weak this year?
    Bill Davis