The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: North LA HRC

Default North LA HRC

Last year I was signed up for their fall HRC hunt but had to scratch because of medical. Their Secretary said no problem, and he would send me the refund after the hunt. That was 10 months ago. I've called several times, left messages, but only spoke to someone twice and was told both times it would be taken care of. Well it hasn't. I'd like to run their fall hunt this year but I want either my money or to be credited for the next one. All I'm asking is if any of their member frequent this forum, to pm me, or if anyone knows any of their officers, to pm me. I'm being polite about it for the moment. Thanks

Contact Denice Gordy if you need anything actually done.

Aint that the truth. I'll pm you her #.

Denice will take care of you if she possibly can.
    "Force fetch isn't about retrieving as much as it is conditioning a dog to handle pressure, in a very controlled environment. It's about putting a dog in the position of having to figure out how to turn off pressure by finding the correct response. This translates into numerous areas in training." Sharon Potter.

I apologize for this happening
    Please give me a call and I will personally take care of it
    Anthony Nassar
    225-206-0787

I got a hold of the club president and he is suppose to be taking care of it. Hopefully we will see this through to the end. I will update as we do. Thanks for everyone's help. I will keep y'all in mind. Good luck this fall.

Tommy is a good guy as well.
    "Force fetch isn't about retrieving as much as it is conditioning a dog to handle pressure, in a very controlled environment. It's about putting a dog in the position of having to figure out how to turn off pressure by finding the correct response. This translates into numerous areas in training." Sharon Potter.

I received the check today. The president of the club was great and he took care of it immediately. Thanks to him and everyone else on here.

Good to hear.