The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another ** My PUP WONT BRING BUMPER BACK ** thread (With my Dr. Seuss “twist”)

Danielle, I didn't notice the first time I read this that you're from Hemingway. I'm in Georgetown with a young Boykin Spaniel. Are there any other local people that you talk to on here?

Great videos and pics. Awesome pups!
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

Quote Originally Posted by featherqwest View Post
    I normally will use "happy or baby talk" even to my old dogs to get them to wiggle their tails. It always works and lots of love and hugs. It work on the humans too. Just saying because I am the mother with a Child with Autism. My daughter was never supposed to talk according to the Georgetown shrinks. Now she is getting her associates. No the other daughter... I will not say anymore. Good and happy feet for today
    THAT IS AWESOME About your daughter! ... All the same, Don’t take this thread the “wrong way” I am not seeking “help” or advice on ways to get my puppy to come back to me ha ha ... I just thought I would share that silly poem with folks that “freak out” about pups not coming back... As you read in line 2: Not to my voice or for a snack ha ha ....

Quote Originally Posted by zsimp07 View Post
    Danielle, I didn't notice the first time I read this that you're from Hemingway. I'm in Georgetown with a young Boykin Spaniel. Are there any other local people that you talk to on here?
    On here ... there are a few .. Who do you train with?

Clearly the weather/heat is non cooperative right now, but, you are welcome to come train up my way.
    Danielle R. Pellicci
    http://www.blackFootkennels.com
    Home of:
    SPICE, MH (11) CD (GN1) RA OA NAJ
    (FC AFC “Cori” X Malli QAA)
    FEATHER, MH QAA
    (FC AFC “Kicker” X “Spice” MH CD RA OA NAJ)
    PENNY, CD BN RN SH
    (FC AFC CAFC “Copper” X “Faith” MH QA2)
    CAPPY
    (2XNAFC FC AFC HOF “Ram” X “Cree”)
    HALO
    (FC AFC “Kicker” X“Spice” MH CD RA OA NAJ)
    TORCH
    (HRCH “Ticket” MH X“Penny” CD BN RN SH)
    &
    RIP: Rhumbline’s Guinness is Good, JH... Miss you every day "Big Man"

Quote Originally Posted by runnindawgz View Post

On here ... there are a few .. Who do you train with?

Clearly the weather/heat is non cooperative right now, but, you are welcome to come train up my way.
    I generally just train by myself, I've only lived here since October, when I got out of the Army. My wife's grandparents have some land we have set up for bird hunting, but he grows crops in the ponds, so they're drained right now. This weather sure does need to start playing along. She's only 3 months, so she's got a lot of training to go, but she's definitely got drive, and she's a solid retriever. I'd like to get her on some pigeons before dove season just to do some live birds in a little more controlled environment than a dove field.