The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Launchers?

Have you looked into thunders? They make a 2 shooter.We got six 5 shooters and couldn`t be happier.Now if I could find remotes that are waterproof I`d have it made. Jim
    Jim Weitzel
    Proud member of Ole Roy prostaff

Trade the car in, and buy a pick-up truck. You're already past the point of needing a truck.

I just ordered a thunder 200 the other day. I, much like you, train alone a lot due to my schedule. I have not received my launcher yet but am really looking forward to it. I know the owners and they would be more than happy to help you choose the right product for your training.

Quote Originally Posted by copterdoc View Post
    Trade the car in, and buy a pick-up truck. You're already past the point of needing a truck.
    I already told him that at the last test. Plus he was drinking mick ultra...

You might want to look into a thunder 100. Don't know how far they'll launch a bumper, but seems very portable and easy to throw in your car. If anyone has any experience with these, I'd love to hear some feedback as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad B View Post
    Normally I'd recommend Bumper Boys but seeing as how they appear out of business I'd have to steer you towards some wingers.
    whats this you say?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by copterdoc View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Cut em Shelby View Post
    I already told him that at the last test. Plus he was drinking mick ultra...
    i was drinking a lot better beer than ultra i can assure you that my good friend!!! but you did say i need a truck and i will agree with you.

And copterdoc i would have a truck if i could afford to drive it to work 40miles to work and then 40miles back home.

but not afraid to get it dirty at all and take it places most people wouldnt even think of taking a truck. i can tell you fwd is sometimes better than 4wd as long as i have a pulling tire on the ground im moving. 4wd is sometimes overrated
    muddy car.jpg
    Unless you have one of these they you are cool
    bronco2.jpg

Now back to the orginal thread and again thanks for all the help everyone greatly appricate it.

You could always buy a trunk mounted bike rack to transport the wingers around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick S View Post
    You might want to look into a thunder 100. Don't know how far they'll launch a bumper, but seems very portable and easy to throw in your car. If anyone has any experience with these, I'd love to hear some feedback as well.
    I have a simulator and use it as a popper and when doing stand alones.....about like the retriever trainer launcher but does not throw as far.About all the good I`ve found them for.
    Jim Weitzel
    Proud member of Ole Roy prostaff