The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. Randall Ayers

The West Alabama Retriever Community will certainly miss Doc. He had some good ones, Abbie, Sonny, and Lounell....

Randall, Jeff Horsley and our good buddy Gale Adams established the West Alabama presence in the Master National in the late 1990's that we see growing today

Randall loved attending the "National" every year as well as Sallie's event in Thomasville and the Alabama Classic...which later became the Gale Adams Memorial Event.
    Chad Wilson

Tuscaloosa

Thoughts and prayers to family and friends!

The Homburg's
    AFC Iron Lines Sergeant Pepper "Pepper"
    FC FTCH Westwood's Sunday Silence "Buck"
    Sweet Swingin' Fred MH ***

www.southforkkennelsllc.com

Thanks for spreading the word Mike.

Randall Ayers was a good dog guy and a good man. That he was active in the dog games is an understatement. You couldn't run many Master tests in this area without running into him. I remember many a tailgate party when the only dog allowed to roam was Sonny who followed Randall everywhere. He gave back to the games and judged all over the Southeast. Tough, fair tests and if you received an orange ribbon from him you knew you earned that one.

Rest in peace my friend.
    Mark Land
    Mark Land

Thoughts and prayers for his family. He will be missed in the retriever community.
    Paula

HR Dixie's Southern Comfort IV, MH

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is it will not be needed until they try to take it.” - Thomas Jefferson

The cattle ranch wont be the same with out Randall. For those of you who didn't have the pleasure of meeting Randall. He was the guy that would find you to introduce himself and make you feel right at home. He was always smiling no matter what the outcome of the day. Randall had a pure love for the sport. He will be missed by many but never forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    GRHRCH UH Kennington's Max MH
    HR Kenningtons Is That All Ya Got