The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible For An Amateur To Compete against Pros In Hunt Tests?

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    it's getting like????? no, it has always been like!

dude let me ask how your lessons went today? you are obviously home schooling your children, right? you couldn't possibly be proud of them if you didn't educate them entirely by yourself, right?

how about your home, are you proud of it? a guy like you must have dug its footings by hand, laid the foundation and dorve every nail, right? you couldn't be proud of it if you didn't, right?

the shotgun you hunt with must be a forged damascus double from your own forge and blacksmith shop, right? the stock is one you hand carved from the burled stump of the old walnut tree you planted with your grand dad when you were just a boy. it blew down in the storm of 2006 and was air dried in your barn loft until you judged it suitable, right? you couldn't possibly be proud of it otherwise, right?

the mounted pintail you shot with the federal band in 2,011 looks great on your man cave wall. there is such a great reward in doing your own taxidermy, right?

just sayin', no matter what parts of your life you choose to do or choose not do for yourself, someone does these things themselves and can't understand why you do it differently.

i had a wonderful homegrown tomato sandwich for lunch today......it could not have been tastier even if i woulda grown the tomatos myself?

backwater, if you can put a nice portfolio together for yourself, i will bring cigars for the both of us. they will be hand rolled with the tender hands and upon the gentle thighs of a young, exotic cuban maiden. unless you'd rather i roll them up on my own hairy, sweaty legs!!!! lol
    Damn!

That was pure poetry!

dude let me ask how your lessons went today? you are obviously home schooling your children, right? you couldn't possibly be proud of them if you didn't educate them entirely by yourself, right?

how about your home, are you proud of it? a guy like you must have dug its footings by hand, laid the foundation and dorve every nail, right? you couldn't be proud of it if you didn't, right?

the shotgun you hunt with must be a forged damascus double from your own forge and blacksmith shop, right? the stock is one you hand carved from the burled stump of the old walnut tree you planted with your grand dad when you were just a boy. it blew down in the storm of 2006 and was air dried in your barn loft until you judged it suitable, right? you couldn't possibly be proud of it otherwise, right?

the mounted pintail you shot with the federal band in 2,011 looks great on your man cave wall. there is such a great reward in doing your own taxidermy, right?

just sayin', no matter what parts of your life you choose to do or choose not do for yourself, someone does these things themselves and can't understand why you do it differently.

i had a wonderful homegrown tomato sandwich for lunch today......it could not have been tastier even if i woulda grown the tomatos myself?

backwater, if you can put a nice portfolio together for yourself, i will bring cigars for the both of us. they will be hand rolled with the tender hands and upon the gentle thighs of a young, exotic cuban maiden. unless you'd rather i roll them up on my own hairy, sweaty legs!!!! lol
    Sounds like the old boy hit a nerve. Remember...some of us have seen your training and handling skills.
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

I made a vow wasn't going to respond to this post as it was getting in the category of duck meat, feathers, 2.3 per trial or 2.578 per trial hunt test available or whatever it was , who cares. This was a great post, too bad we couldn't get together other then phone calls when you were in my neck of the woods. I would like to thank you for your response. Maybe next time we can get together.
    Earl Dillow

earl, i will be back up there is december/january! it'll be cold but we will def get out then!
    jmc

p.s. backwater, not bustin on you, just pointing out another perspective. welcome to rtf!!!!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by RF2 View Post
    Sounds like the old boy hit a nerve. Remember...some of us have seen your training and handling skills.
    His handling skillls?? Hell... No offense, but I'm ready to see the Cuban maiden's handling skills after reading that!
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    His handling skillls?? Hell... No offense, but I'm ready to see the Cuban maiden's handling skills after reading that!
    No doubt Bill I don't even smoke but a Cuban maiden? I could puff on that for sure.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    No doubt Bill I don't even smoke but a Cuban maiden? I could puff on that for sure.
    HaHa! Maybe even in a dog house if Leslie looks over your shoulder
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    HaHa! Maybe even in a dog house if Leslie looks over your shoulder
    Welll that snapped me back to reality. The good thing is my reality is pretty damn good for me not poor Leslie.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    NAFTCH FTCH AFTCH Mjolnir Bluebill Of Allanport
    Flatlands Bayduck of Allanport
    Dakota Creek Teal of Allanport

Originally Posted by Labs
    www.changedetection.com

You have to do it for each event page you are interested in...sends an email alert when anything on the page changes....

No more complaining that someone has inside information

I tried this website and it isnt working for me. anyone else having trouble with it?