The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: newtown shooter could have been helped ?

Default newtown shooter could have been helped ?

charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Yes.. and one day pigs will fly .. Evil is evil ... yes many ifs and what's except it happened. The kid was a bad seed.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

I love how the back seat quarterbacks use the hindsight is 20/20 to say we told you so. Everyone failed the kid starting with the system when they stopped mental health hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    .................................................. .............................. Everyone failed the kid starting with the system when they stopped mental health hospitals.
    Bingo ! Another government failure..........they want to control this stuff but they haven't a clue. On the other hand having a retarded family member and having contract with many other people who have a family member with mental problems you find a lot of people who never realize or never admit that their family member has problems that need to be addressed. Government case workers often refuse to listen to family members.............those of us who speak up are wrong according to the case workers. We often say to one another "I wish this case worker would take one of these people into their home for at least six months". And of course that would not cure all the problems because each of the people with the mental problems is different. One young man is considered to be very safe living by himself but he set his home on fire doing an "exorcism". One of the people involved in this case ( an expert ) says he is a loving person who would not harm anyone !!!!!!!!
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~