The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AG Selectee

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Meeker, Ok
    Posts
    79

    Default AG Selectee

    Subject: Loretta Lynch, AG Selectee
    >
    > Just another theory to consider
    >
    > Loretta Lynch - Gatekeeper? (You decide) By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
    >
    > I started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama’s pick for Attorney General and immediately could see an interesting connection.
    >
    > I read an article stating that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. The name rang a bell.. The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama).
    >
    > I checked the age: both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so I am rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.
    >
    > Why this connection is important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama’s use of bogus IDs.
    >
    > It seems that a long time college friend of Holder’s wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution???
    >
    >
    > ---
    >
    >

  2. #2
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    She better get confirmed by the end of this year, or she never will be! I am not surprised, Obama has not put an honest intellectual or experienced person in his administration yet. He only picks folks that think like he does....pure Marxists they are!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LabskeBill View Post
    Subject: Loretta Lynch, AG Selectee
    >
    > Just another theory to consider
    >
    > Loretta Lynch - Gatekeeper? (You decide) By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
    >
    > I started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama’s pick for Attorney General and immediately could see an interesting connection.
    >
    > I read an article stating that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. The name rang a bell.. The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama).
    >
    > I checked the age: both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so I am rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.
    >
    > Why this connection is important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama’s use of bogus IDs.
    >
    > It seems that a long time college friend of Holder’s wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution???
    >
    >
    > ---
    >
    >
    False on the stolen SS number.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Meeker, Ok
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Is snopes owned by George Sorus?

  5. #5
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Does it really matter ???? The day before Obama leaves office he can give a Presidential Pardon to Holder for any wrong doing. it is one of the Executive Orders our Congress has allowed to exist. No matter how corrupt our Gov't officials are, they will never see the inside of a jail cell.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith



  6. #6
    Senior Member sick lids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    mukwonago, wi
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Not sure you can pardon someone who has not been convicted of any thing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    Not sure you can pardon someone who has not been convicted of any thing.

    Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon.....dont think Nixon was convicted of anything (but he should have been)
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  8. #8
    Senior Member pat addis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    galesburg
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Nixon was no more of a corrupt president than Obama is. the only difference is back in the Nixon years the republicans stood up and denounced Nixon and now harry reed and the news people protect Obama. Nixon had a enemy's so does Obama. Nixon tried to get the irs to target his enemy's they didn't do it. Obama had the irs go after his enemy's meaning the tea party. that has been proven. remember the speech Obama gave when he said you reward your friends and punish your enemy's.

  9. #9
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    AnOther obumma liberal who cares not about the law.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon.....dont think Nixon was convicted of anything (but he should have been)
    George H W Bush also pardoned Weinberger, and Claridge, before their trials in regards to Iran Contra as well as others after their convictions in Iron Contra.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •