The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non Disclosure Agreements

The Diplomatic Security agent, Ubben, who was on the roof with Doherty and Woods:
    Ubben was stuck on the rooftop for 20 hours before help arrived.
    20 Hours!!

It's almost as if the "powers" wanted to make sure every possible witness would be dead before the backup arrived.

If Ubben was on the roof, he may be the one who can explain if Doherty was actually (laser) "painting" the target for a drone that they believed was armed. We have been told that there were no armed drones available, but were those who died given different information?

They're making a 4-hr, TV mini-series on Hillary to be released just before she announces her candidacy in 2016. It starts when Bill was beginning his 2nd term (all previous chicanery is not included). Wonder if they will include her outburst on Benghazi?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

So what happens if they don't sing the non-disclosure. Are they fired? I think it takes more than a piece of paper to keep people quiet but maybe I am being cynical.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

D
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    So what happens if they don't sing the non-disclosure. Are they fired? I think it takes more than a piece of paper to keep people quiet but maybe I am being cynical.
    Who knows? We don't even know who or how many there were.
    Hell, if they refused to sign they might actually disappear. Come to think of it, none of them have shown up yet...
    Bill Davis

Maybe they have already disappeared and the non disclosure discussion is a ruse. Hmmmm.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

I'm quite sure that it's no secret that I believe that the POTUS, DOS, whoever, is concealing the facts on Benghazi. Yet, I do not have the military or special ops knowledge to make authoritative statements. This group of people in this video are retired military and retired CIA, and should have such knowledge.

http://www.aim.org/benghazi/
    Citizens' Commission on Benghazi

These videos are lengthy. You can pretty much skip the first one, but you would want to listen to the retired admiral, retired general, and retried CIA official. There are very few representatives of press there. NBC and Fox sent cameramen, but no reporters. The CIA fellow indicates that he still has some "sources" from his CIA days, and indicates that he might be digging into some of those sources for purposes of getting to the truth.

It may be quite some time before the MSM gives some coverage to these men.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I thought Adm Lyons had an interesting idea on the motive for the attack. I watched these a couple of days ago and I've been trying to refute him but I can't. Unless the Benghazi attack was just a random act of violence, I think he's got something.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    I thought Adm Lyons had an interesting idea on the motive for the attack. I watched these a couple of days ago and I've been trying to refute him but I can't. Unless the Benghazi attack was just a random act of violence, I think he's got something.
    Among them, these men put forth the two possible theories:
    1) A staged kidnapping to have an exchange for the Blind Sheik;
    2) Gun-running to the Syrian rebels which, ostensibly, we were not supposed to be doing.

How could they know "there wasn't time" to do a rescue, unless there was knowledge of the "set-up"? The kind of weapons the attackers had could have blown a hole in the secure room ... unless they didn't want to kill Stevens.

Until the truth is found, there will be much speculation.

These are the kinds of men who can follow the narrative, and raise the pertinent questions from a position of knowing how "the system" works. Will Congress pay attention? Will they (Congress & other partisan hacks) realize that if the "powers" get away with this, ANYbody can be put on the "hit list", and the perps get off scott free?

Now that Ham and Petraeus are both retired, will men like these be able to draw the others out?

http://conservativereport.org/bengha...e-jarrett-cic/
    One point not mentioned by this panel was the absence of the POTUS during the evening when decisions were being made. This article says his phone call with Netanyahu lasted 2 hours (I thought it had been one hour reported previously). I do wonder if Netanyahu had had an attack on his ambassador taking place, would he have been on the phone with Obama, or would he have been with his closest advisors to direct the situation?

Panetta testified he did not see or speak with the POTUS after the 5 pm meeting. How, then, was POTUS kept apprised of the situation? Was Valerie Jarrett the intermediary?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

I had not seen that before. I sort of question some of the aspects of the new revelation. Typically the Air Force AC-130 series of aircraft don't operate in any way linked to a Green Beret unit. The gunships will support the Berets but they aren't organizationally linked, let alone jointly based. Arguably the Berets don't even need to know anything about the gunship providing them support. They call in the Spooky and that's that...literally.

So, I just can't understand the idea of AC-130's (there are about 8-10 variants, each with a specialized mission) being based with Green Berets. That's not to say they were not both there but....in Tripoli?
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

All 4 of the bureaucrats at DOS who were put on administrative leave by Hillary are being reinstated by Kerry.
    Because no one has received any punishment whatsoever for screwing up. Higher ups haven't paid the price. Lower level bureaucrats haven't paid the price. No one in the White House has paid the price.

Not one ]single person employed by the United States government has been disciplined, fired, or even much criticized for the attack on September 11, 2012 that killed our ambassador - the first in 30 years - and 3 others.[/COLOR]

Disgusting!

G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    All 4 of the bureaucrats at DOS who were put on administrative leave by Hillary are being reinstated by Kerry.

Disgusting!

You may perhaps feel it disgusting, but the useful idiots are still kneeling!!!