The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: huntemup dog field blind

Default huntemup dog field blind

I was planning on hunting my lab out of the bottom of my layout. I'm small built she's only about 60 lbs and the feet unzip at the bottom. But I ran across this blind on clearance for 25 bucks, which is a 1/4 of the price of all other I've seen. Its camo with stubble straps so am I missing something that makes others better or is this one just cheap? Anyone have one of these or seen one in person. For $25 I wouldn't mind to use it instead on sharing my layout.
    http://stores.homestead.com/JScarpy/...Dog/Detail.bok

Never used one or seen one, but it looks like the profile is very high.....

I have one I used a couple seasons, they are conveniant and store really easy and pop out to set up. You just have to stake it down cause the wind will blow it if dog is not inside. I think I am going to with to a more heavier duty one this year like the Rig em Right. Nothing wrong with this one just personal preference.

I bought this one last year for my 87 pound male lab because it said it was good up to 90 pounds. It actually works. Initially he didn't like the tight fit because it was awkward for him to turn around. I don't normally believe in treat training but I tried it with this and now he can't wait to get in.

It is real easy to carry and folds like a sun shade. It does have to be staked because it is so light but it comes with the stakes.

It should work well for your 60 pound girl.