Browning Maxus - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browning Maxus

I've been a dedicated Benelli man for 20 years and abandoned my beloved SBE two years ago for a 12 ga. Maxus.

No regrets. Super gun. Flawless performance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I have a maxus hunter in wood finish I use for upland birds, and a SBE2 for fowl and I'm tempted to get rid of my benelli for another maxus. The maxus is a great gun, shoots all loads no problem easy to clean, shoulders well, no complaints.
    Cut 'em

Default Maxus

Quote Originally Posted by Retrievethis_Kennels View Post
    I got one last year and love it. Its really takes about 3 mins to complete strip down and clean. Could ask for a better feeling gun and no problems yet either for me. picked mine up off gun broker for 1200 about 300 cheaper than anywhere else I found.
    I have one and love it. I had been hunting with my gold hunter, but when I saw and picked up the Maxus I was sold. So light, no recoil and speed loading ,a Browning trademark ,tops all others hands down. If you've never hunted with a Browning you don't know what you are missing. I also own two Citori's;12 and 20 gauge,a Gold Hunter 12 gauge, an A-5 Stalker 12 gauge, and an A-5 20 gauge. Did I mention "Speed loading" and John Browning who invented semi automatic shotguns?
    Keep your dogs clean, dry and comfortable. Check out my chewproof crate mats at www.natsmats.com.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I bought a Browning Maxus this past spring and so far I am really impressed. I have only shot a couple of rounds of sporting clays with it just to get use to the gun but I really enjoy shooting it. Mine is in the duck blind finish and I really like the fit and feel of the gun. I just wished they would come out with on in 20 gauge. If they did I would own one in a couple of weeks. I too have shot a Benelli for years and this gun feels just as good as a Benelli. My friend owns a gun shop and I cold have gotten any Beretta, Browning, Winchester, Remington and a few other brands of auto loaders but the Maxus just felt the best in my hands. If money were and issue I wold have went with the Winchester since they felt about the same but were a little cheaper by a few hundred dollars. This is the first auto loader that I have bought since 1997. Get a Browning you won't be sorry.