The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Bill Whittle: The Truth About Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman

  1. #21
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Aaaaa...good! You do see the joke then...?


    BTW internet stalking is a whole different animal then simply replying to posts on a forum. Otherwise we would be stalkers one and all.

    Internet stalking might include using sources to say, ...identify the locale of an IP address.
    Last edited by JDogger; 07-24-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. #22
    Senior Member achiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Enid, OK
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    if a person is driving down the street with a pressure cooker, ball bearings, and gun powder. That he got at the farm and home store. and I am driving DUI and run a light and kill him. Do I not get charged 'cause the guy I killed needed killing?
    were is the line, who draws it and who can cross it???

    that Bill guy seems to have spent a lot of time trying to say why Martin needed killing.
    i still don't understand how anyone can't see this for what it was. I don't think Z did anything wrong at all, including getting out of his truck. Put yourself there. Someone has been robbing you and/or your neighbors. You see someone fitting the description in your yard walking away. You call the police but worry that the guy will get away before police get there so what do you do? I think many would follow try and keep an eye on him, especially those that aren't quite as concerned for their own safety as others. I'm also pretty sure thats what most Neighborhood Watch folks do. Now keep in mind that one of the more recent break ins involved a mother and child still in the home. Does that make the situation more significant? I think it does. Now Z says that after the 911 operator told him they didn't need him to do that, he, instead of turning right onto the sidewalk to follow T, he went straight to get the address. Evidence shows that is more than likely what he did. So when he turned around and headed back to his truck he is approached by T then engaged by T, again evidence(and now testimony of Rachael) confirms this. Now is the important part because legally nothing previous to this really matters. You are now laying on your back in the dark, you've screamed for help repeatedly, nobody has even responded, let alone come to help. You have a broken nose and are getting your head banged onto the ground. (I don't know about you but I've hit my head enough to know that you don't even need blood to get your bell rung. ) this is being done by someone you don't know but fits the description of someone that has been breaking the law in your neighborhood. Do you honestly at that point think that you wouldn't be scared that he wasn't going to stop? I call BS on it if you say yes.

    From T's point of view, you are 17 and think you are being followed by someone you don't know in a neighborhood that you aren't that familiar with. Do you a. Call the police on your phone and run home to tell a parent what is going on or b. turn around and approach the stranger to pick a fight?

    and that my friends, is why T "needed killin"
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

  3. #23
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    None are so blind as those who will not see...
    Bill Davis

  4. #24
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Aaaaa...good! You do see the joke then...?


    BTW internet stalking is a whole different animal then simply replying to posts on a forum. Otherwise we would be stalkers one and all.

    Internet stalking might include using sources to say, ...identify the locale of an IP address.
    I laughed at the irony of YOU complaining about post stalking!

    And so is everyone else!!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 07-24-2013 at 02:37 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    i still don't understand how anyone can't see this for what it was. I don't think Z did anything wrong at all, including getting out of his truck. Put yourself there. Someone has been robbing you and/or your neighbors. You see someone fitting the description in your yard walking away. You call the police but worry that the guy will get away before police get there so what do you do? I think many would follow try and keep an eye on him, especially those that aren't quite as concerned for their own safety as others. I'm also pretty sure thats what most Neighborhood Watch folks do. Now keep in mind that one of the more recent break ins involved a mother and child still in the home. Does that make the situation more significant? I think it does. Now Z says that after the 911 operator told him they didn't need him to do that, he, instead of turning right onto the sidewalk to follow T, he went straight to get the address. Evidence shows that is more than likely what he did. So when he turned around and headed back to his truck he is approached by T then engaged by T, again evidence(and now testimony of Rachael) confirms this. Now is the important part because legally nothing previous to this really matters. You are now laying on your back in the dark, you've screamed for help repeatedly, nobody has even responded, let alone come to help. You have a broken nose and are getting your head banged onto the ground. (I don't know about you but I've hit my head enough to know that you don't even need blood to get your bell rung. ) this is being done by someone you don't know but fits the description of someone that has been breaking the law in your neighborhood. Do you honestly at that point think that you wouldn't be scared that he wasn't going to stop? I call BS on it if you say yes.

    From T's point of view, you are 17 and think you are being followed by someone you don't know in a neighborhood that you aren't that familiar with. Do you a. Call the police on your phone and run home to tell a parent what is going on or b. turn around and approach the stranger to pick a fight?

    and that my friends, is why T "needed killin"
    Really? He fit the description of a burglar who had been working the neighborhood? When did this info come out during the trial?-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  7. #27
    Senior Member achiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Enid, OK
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Really? He fit the description of a burglar who had been working the neighborhood? When did this info come out during the trial?-Paul
    um, yes, and it was a big part of the trial, had a woman testify and everything.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    um, yes, and it was a big part of the trial, had a woman testify and everything.
    I have to admit that he fit the EXTREMELY vague description given.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  9. #29
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    I have to admit that he fit the EXTREMELY vague description given.
    It would be interesting to know what the investigation found out about those burglaries, wouldn't it?


    Hey, did OJ ever find out who killed Nicole??

    I know he was lookin' and all!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It would be interesting to know what the investigation found out about those burglaries, wouldn't it?


    Hey, did OJ ever find out who killed Nicole??

    I know he was lookin' and all!
    Come on now Stan OJ was found not guilty or as a couple guys on here would claim "innocent", case closed, the jury had spoken.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •