The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bill Whittle: The Truth About Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman

Talk of OJ's guilty in certain company and you'd be surprised at the comments you would receive. Well, mngundog you probably wouldn't be surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Come on now Stan OJ was found not guilty or as a couple guys on here would claim "innocent", case closed, the jury had spoken.....
    He said he was going to find out who done it.
    I am just wondering if he knows????

In fact, he offered a reward for information on the culprit.
    My son (8 or 9 at the time) called the toll free number and yelled "YOU DID IT!!!"

I guess I should have reprimended him, but I was too busy laughing my azz off!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    He said he was going to find out who done it.
    I am just wondering if he knows????
    My guess is he knows.

RK, He's probably holding on to the information until he writes his book. Wait he did write a book on "how" he would have committed the murders if he would have been the murderer!

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    I have to admit that he fit the EXTREMELY vague description given.
    and that's plenty. Police officers regularly stop(legally) suspects on less, the job requires it. If the description is "white males with long hair" then thats who you are paying closer attention to. So back to my point...
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

btw, branching off. the same web sites and maybe the same potus folk, had links of how a time line was made and he (T) had asked another gangsta to buy him blunt wraps. The blunt wrap story came out as a big "who cares?" so now we have the watermellon juice and cough syrup. Like I said above, in jest. Stealing a line from another Z thread months ago. He needed killing. and like I said in yet another thread, and I do think I came up with.... it is just blaming the Bear.
    when does the human male brain become adult? could Trey vote, join the military or drink or drive a car alone after dark ( I do not know florida law)? when all is said and done you have one armed adult and one teenager. Not a gang of kids, just one. I know more than one 60+ year old Nun that would have had T on his knees in 20 seconds with a deft grab of an ear and a grip like a vise!!! A 17 year old juvenial vs. a Nun? No match! Z should have never steped into the Bear Pen. The only skill he had was the ability to pull the trigger. He could not talk, when they were each side by each other and Z was in his car and they were both on the phone. He could not fight when "sucker punched" by a guy he chose to follow. We has a "One Trick Pony" like that 80's song that should have never gotten into the Bear Pen.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    btw, branching off. the same web sites and maybe the same potus folk, had links of how a time line was made and he (T) had asked another gangsta to buy him blunt wraps. The blunt wrap story came out as a big "who cares?" so now we have the watermellon juice and cough syrup. Like I said above, in jest. Stealing a line from another Z thread months ago. He needed killing. and like I said in yet another thread, and I do think I came up with.... it is just blaming the Bear.
    when does the human male brain become adult? could Trey vote, join the military or drink or drive a car alone after dark ( I do not know florida law)? when all is said and done you have one armed adult and one teenager. Not a gang of kids, just one. I know more than one 60+ year old Nun that would have had T on his knees in 20 seconds with a deft grab of an ear and a grip like a vise!!! A 17 year old juvenial vs. a Nun? No match! Z should have never steped into the Bear Pen. The only skill he had was the ability to pull the trigger. He could not talk, when they were each side by each other and Z was in his car and they were both on the phone. He could not fight when "sucker punched" by a guy he chose to follow. We has a "One Trick Pony" like that 80's song that should have never gotten into the Bear Pen.
    Ken, that's the biggest bunch of BS you have ever typed. When I was in HS, my brother who is a year younger than me was a bit of troublemaker in school. He was a quiet kid... But he would fight at the drop of a hat. He was small for his age and looked like a choir boy... But let me assure you, he could whip any kid in the school. (And that included the all state linemen on our 3 time state championship football team). By the time he was a junior, no one in the school would take him on, ever.

I personally witnessed him take down grown men with no problem whatsoever as a 16 and 17 year old (child). The propensity for this type of behavior led to problems for him later... But that's not my point. My point is to you and everyone else that keep beating this drum about poor Travon being a kid is total BS. He was big enough and old enough to know better. And he had time to get his ass home. He didn't. The rest of the story was left to the jury.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Talk of OJ's guilty in certain company and you'd be surprised at the comments you would receive. Well, mngundog you probably wouldn't be surprised!
    Pretty tough to argue the OJ trial, like Bill says the jury heard all the evidence and acquitted the guy, case closed end of argument. The sad thing about it was, even after being found not guilty the family had the gall to take him through it all again in civil court.

Mngundog, even you would have a difficult time comparing the Simpson trial to that of Zimmerman. Yes, same outcomes via criminal proceedings, however; we both know the circumstances were completely different. At least I think we both know this!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Mngundog, even you would have a difficult time comparing the Simpson trial to that of Zimmerman. Yes, same outcomes via criminal proceedings, however; we both know the circumstances were completely different. At least I think we both know this!!
    The GlOVE didn't fit, we HAD to acquit!!!

A great man once said we "should not judge a man by his color, but by his character."

The common thread between OJ and Martin is the media and the race industry chose to focus on race and not character!!

"White Hispanic" regards.............