The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bill Whittle: The Truth About Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Pretty tough to argue the OJ trial, like Bill says the jury heard all the evidence and acquitted the guy, case closed end of argument. The sad thing about it was, even after being found not guilty the family had the gall to take him through it all again in civil court.
    So......who actually MURDERED those 2 innocent people?
    Or don't we care about that now?

RK, you are correct about the connection between each trial being the media and the portrayal of race. I'll add to the equation, the riots after the Rodney King verdict. I'm not saying the verdict was correct but riots broke out due to the verdict. Fast forward, similar people were giving each other high-fives after the O J trial. Fast forward again, similar people were warning of possible riots if Zimmerman was found innocent. All led by the media and race pimps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    btw, branching off. the same web sites and maybe the same potus folk, had links of how a time line was made and he (T) had asked another gangsta to buy him blunt wraps. The blunt wrap story came out as a big "who cares?" so now we have the watermellon juice and cough syrup. Like I said above, in jest. Stealing a line from another Z thread months ago. He needed killing. and like I said in yet another thread, and I do think I came up with.... it is just blaming the Bear.
    when does the human male brain become adult? could Trey vote, join the military or drink or drive a car alone after dark ( I do not know florida law)? when all is said and done you have one armed adult and one teenager. Not a gang of kids, just one. I know more than one 60+ year old Nun that would have had T on his knees in 20 seconds with a deft grab of an ear and a grip like a vise!!! A 17 year old juvenial vs. a Nun? No match! Z should have never steped into the Bear Pen. The only skill he had was the ability to pull the trigger. He could not talk, when they were each side by each other and Z was in his car and they were both on the phone. He could not fight when "sucker punched" by a guy he chose to follow. We has a "One Trick Pony" like that 80's song that should have never gotten into the Bear Pen.
    so if you are ever jumped, make sure you ask the person beating the hell out of you how old they are so you know how to respond.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

tragedy that in our culture's past a man of one color could own a man of another color as property and as slave. we fixed that!

tragedy that in our culture's past that a man of one color could murder a man of another color and it was no big deal. we fixed that!

tragedy in our culture's past that individuals and gangs could assemble at polling places to intimidate the ability of men of another color to vote. we fixed that......i think?

tragedy in our culture's past that individuals and gangs of one color could go out in hoods and threatening dress to lynch, harrass, use racial slurs and beat people of another color. we fixed that.....didn't we?

this is all very confusing to me. but this i know........if i would like to get killed tonight all i gotta do is dress in an intimidating way, go into certain neighborhoods in my racially diverse and integrated home town of 13k, use racial slurs to describe the people who ask what i am doing there and start beating hell out of someone. if i do these things, i will die and my estate will be sued for hate crimes after i am burried? this is all very confusing to me!
    john mccallie

As Nancy said, the Whittle presentation should be viewed simply as an extended discussion of what was not reported in the media in order to promote/protect their agenda. The trial is over and settled. The issues with the media disinformation effort will go on and on and on....
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    tragedy that in our culture's past a man of one color could own a man of another color as property and as slave. we fixed that!
    !
    did we?
    I am so set to just drop this but am forced to type. dang me, just dang me.

so.... 2 ways to keep a Rat in a cage. A lock or a chunk of cheese.
    Who freed the slaves? The Republican Party.
    Who wanted to keep them as slaves? Who Started the war of southern aggresion? The Democratic Party.
    and now who wants everyone to go to work, to pull ones own weight? The Republican Party.
    Who is the proponet of welfair and the "entitlement" idea? the democratic Party.
    Keep a Rat in a cage with a lock or a piece of cheese!!!
    some things are so simple. Blows my mind the folk who do not see it. Makes my head just go "poof!"
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    so if you are ever jumped, make sure you ask the person beating the hell out of you how old they are so you know how to respond.
    both you or I would have never gotten jumped in the first place as we each would have walked up and said "Hi, I'm Russ/Ken. Oh you are staying 3 houses down? Nice good to meet you." Heck we would even have gotten skittles! People skills! Good Cops have People skills. Z had one skill. And when they were feet apart, one in car one on foot both on phone if the adult had just had the balls to say "HI" imagin how the night would have been changed? Again, my mind goes "poof"...
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken, I'm thinking you meant to type the war of northern aggression!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Ken, I'm thinking you meant to type the war of northern aggression!
    ah, let me think....... um, NOPE!

You gotta love this ... the City Council of Detroit took time out of their regular business to pass a resolution about DOJ pressing to prosecute Z for civil rights violation.

Like, just maybe, they have some other things to which they should be devoting their attention right now?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.