Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    If I ever get a dachshund, its registered name is going to be Carlos Danger
    LOL! Now that's funny.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    LOL! Now that's funny.
    x2 double!!! that's a good one!
    john mccallie

The married Democrat told reporters he thinks he's had the racy online chats with a total of six to 10 women -- with no more than three of them happening after he resigned from the House over similar conduct.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2a5fhrcy7
    Now that the NY voters have the news, he's dropped off in the polls. There is still hope for NYC

He still insists he won't pull out. That's just nuts. The longer he stays in the more difficult it is for his wife and family. With the evidence that he has little chance, and many Ds calling for him to pull out (which means he won't get campaign $), it seems so unfair to his family.

I didn't realize till yesterday, that he only got married in 2010 ... and by 2011 was already philandering. Then he continued doing that up till a year ago ... somewhere between 2011 and now, his wife gave birth to their first child. LOL! Wonder if she will claim that she couldn't afford the contraceptives without Obamacare?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

You have to admit, he has the stamina of a much younger man...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You have to admit, he has the stamina of a much younger man...
    I don't think he is that old ... Can't help but wonder why she married him.

Her family (and actually, she as well) to the Muslim Brotherhood and other shadowy groups, so it seems very strange that she married him, since he's Jewish. And there certainly should be some other bachelors in DC that were a better "catch" than this troubled man.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I don't think he is that old ... Can't help but wonder why she married him.

Her family (and actually, she as well) to the Muslim Brotherhood and other shadowy groups, so it seems very strange that she married him, since he's Jewish. And there certainly should be some other bachelors in DC that were a better "catch" than this troubled man.
    There's probably more to the story... ie... A way into the inner workings of Congress? Maybe that's how she met Hillary? Look how tight Huma and Hillary are. She doesn't seem fazed in the least by this pervert.
    Last edited by huntinman; 07-26-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    Bill Davis

Bill, there have been several pieces detailing the ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and other terrorist organizations of the ME. These relationships go back many years. I think at least one of them was recent on National Review.

Some can feel that a right-leaning publication like NR is not considered a "fair" source. However, if you are just stating the facts of what persons were employed by what organizations, it simply a matter of reporting verifiable facts. It may help explain why the US supported the MB in Egypt.

It may also explain why Morsi gave the US a heads up to vacate its Egyptian embassy when the embassy was overrun on 9/11, just before the Benghazi attacks started. That sort of made him look like a good guy to the US. If there had been American casualties in Cairo, would that have been truly a game-changer for the election? Did Morsi also know of what was planned for Benghazi as well, but not relay that information? Obama could have been ticked off if he suspected that Morsi did not give O the information about Benghazi as well.While the incumbent administration did very effective damage control with Benghazi, if they had had to deal with casualties in Cairo as well, it might have been much more difficult to spin.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Bill, there have been several pieces detailing the ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and other terrorist organizations of the ME. These relationships go back many years. I think at least one of them was recent on National Review.

Some can feel that a right-leaning publication like NR is not considered a "fair" source.
    Gerry, Right is in the eyes of the beholder - while NR (maybe 10 degrees right) is prone to presenting all the facts, not a standard lefty practice, they are only right in the eyes of those on the left coasts . I look upon NR as a fairly good source & one that is not mining the conservative masses for funds to build large moinuments to themselves in DC.

The only right leaning person is Mr Hamilton (75 degrees right) who has a set of bill boards that he funds with his own money noting on a regular basis the transgressions of one & all in government. The billboards are located just off I-5 by Chehalis WA. Former (R) Gov & Sen Dan Evans & former (R) Atty Gen & Sen Slate Gorton spent a lot of state funds trying to get them declared illegal, but fortunately lost.

Of all the government watchers, I believe that overall NR does the best job of presenting factual info that those in power are not happy to have available to the masses.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The newest inquiry is where did Weiner get the $100-250K for the cost of his wedding. However much it cost, and $100K is the minimum estimate, it's not likely that he and Huma came up with it from their personal income of around $300K/year. Yet no amounts of "gifts" are shown on their "disclosure statements" for their govt posts.

It is downright frightening that a character like this would ever be a public employee, much less a legislator.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

All politicians are frightening. Those folks dance to different drummer which is the one they hear in their own minds. Life is all about them.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?