The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now this is Presidential

Currently middle of the "Great" Plains- Ord NE

Default Now this is Presidential

Hey Obama, this is how a President should act- definitely a man with principals, and "for the people".
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/bush-4...rticle/2533453
    Raina Anderson WWW.FIREHOUSELABS.COM

According to this BMI chart, I am too short !!!

Quote Originally Posted by firehouselabs View Post
    Hey Obama, this is how a President should act- definitely a man with principals, and "for the people".
    Yep. Not to mention just plain being a decent person.
    No one can have the part of me I give to my dogs.
    Guy de la Valdene
    For a Handful of Feathers

Character is something some have, others don't.

Quote Originally Posted by firehouselabs View Post
    All I look at is the 24 SS folks in the picture - they don't come cheap - but let's see, "Read my Lips" & the incident in the grocery store where he hadn't ever experienced going through the line. I'm just not sure how Pres he was . He's an elitist, his son was better but still didn't know how to balance the public checkbook, doesn't make one want to vote for another Bush .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Maybe those 24 SS guys represent multiple shifts? I'm guessing that these guys have a better job than the fellas on the Clinton detail
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Maybe those 24 SS guys represent multiple shifts? I'm guessing that these guys have a better job than the fellas on the Clinton detail
    I just believe lifetime SS protection a bit much for the taxpayer .

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

George Bush Sr. was one of the best presidents we ever had. His personal history even before he was president is worthy of being a book. If you don't believe me then read the book.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    All I look at is the 24 SS folks in the picture - they don't come cheap - but let's see, "Read my Lips" & the incident in the grocery store where he hadn't ever experienced going through the line. I'm just not sure how Pres he was . He's an elitist, his son was better but still didn't know how to balance the public checkbook, doesn't make one want to vote for another Bush .
    No need to be so churlish Marvin; the thread was not about his presidency but about his decency and class, qualities sorely lacking in the current POTUS. And I'd bet, if you asked him, he too would think the no. of SS isn't needed nor was requested by him.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    No need to be so churlish Marvin; the thread was not about his presidency but about his decency and class, qualities sorely lacking in the current POTUS. And I'd bet, if you asked him, he too would think the no. of SS isn't needed nor was requested by him.
    I do not doubt the Bush's decency nor class - at least the image they project to the public. They have chosen to be public people & as such those of us you might class as churlish are paying their bills & living with the consequences of their actions/inactions. We have a right to criticize them. IMO the last POTUS that understood his position in the scheme of things was a guy named Truman. Though he did a few things I disagreed with, he did not believe being POTUS qualified him to a lifetime of leisure & oversight @ taxpayer expense.

The rule in politics is (& I'm sure I do not need to pass this on) "they who are beloved probably didn't do much in office" .

Marvin S

George Bush Sr. was one of the best presidents we ever had. His personal history even before he was president is worthy of being a book. If you don't believe me then read the book
    he and his son are a step above Obama
    They are both liars and globalists and have greatly aided in the destruction of our country.. Remember NAFTA,,, started by bush and put into effect during the clinton adm.

Just because someone comes across a good and wholesome doesn't mean they are. They are known by the fruit they have produced.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus