The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now this is Presidential

So Pete....you are saying since some of us Conservatives do not like either of the Bush's we should stay home and let the 'low information voters', unions, and other special interest groups put someone like Obama and Clinton and all the other Marxist Liberal Democrats in as leaders of our country? Because, in my opinion, that is exactly how we got into the mess we are in, not because of the Bush's......

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    So Pete....you are saying since some of us Conservatives do not like either of the Bush's we should stay home and let the 'low information voters', unions, and other special interest groups put someone like Obama and Clinton and all the other Marxist Liberal Democrats in as leaders of our country? Because, in my opinion, that is exactly how we got into the mess we are in, not because of the Bush's......
    You honestly believe that George W had nothing to do with the mess we are in? Wow, talk about the low information voter.

It is amazing how a thread about 41 being decent and supporting a two year old child turned into this crap I have just read. Totally amazing

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    It is amazing how a thread about 41 being decent and supporting a two year old child turned into this crap I have just read. Totally amazing

Richard
    I agree....it's almost as bad as the topics that seem to dominate the main forum of the RTF lately...a lot just show very poor taste both in subject and content..although I am NOT in favor of censorship, its these types of discussions that drive people away from the resource
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post

Richard
    I don't think its amazing at all, the OP was the one that spurred the direction the thread took did he not?

"Hey Obama, this is how a President should act- definitely a man with principals, and "for the people".

Sounds like a post designed to go the way it went.

So Pete....you are saying since some of us Conservatives do not like either of the Bush's we should stay home and let the 'low information voters', unions, and other special interest groups put someone like Obama and Clinton and all the other Marxist Liberal Democrats in as leaders of our country? Because, in my opinion, that is exactly how we got into the mess we are in, not because of the Bush's.

If I don't like someone I don't vote for them ,,,no matter what party it is.
    I don't know what the answer is. I voted for 41 the first time . I tend to surcom to the idea that history repeats it self. I'm to old to start a revolution which in my opinion is the only way tp save the constitution from the globalist government we now have in which 41 had a big hand in formulating. You know "a thousand points of light"

Unlike Bon ,,, I have a hard time in seeing the good in evil. Does 41 appear evil. Hell no,,, in his mind he probably thinks he did great. Wonderful dad,, just nice in every way. but now we know His allegiance was to a global order,,

He help sell this country down the river,, ,,, Many of our high ranking officials are this way now. I have nothing nice to say about someone trying to screw with our sovereignty. I don't care how many charities he gives to or how many children sit on his lap. I'll stand by my statement that by your fruit you are made known.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 08-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I agree....it's almost as bad as the topics that seem to dominate the main forum of the RTF lately...a lot just show very poor taste both in subject and content..although I am NOT in favor of censorship, its these types of discussions that drive people away from the resource
    I remember the interview with Jeffry Domer's neighbors,,,they said he was just a really nice guy. I tend to look behind the surface.

So my input drives people away from potus? Obama is a great president. I saw him holding a baby. There fixed it for you.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 08-01-2013 at 07:47 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus