The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many RTFers and RTFettes have actually gotten involved?

Here's another "John Kerry" type...you know, "I voted for it before I voted against it". Give his office a call Monday. I have yet to get through, but since I have the eagerness of an old steer, I'll keep trying.

UB
    Texas Senator John Cornyn (@JohnCornyn) No Longer Supports Defunding Obamacare. Call Him at 202-224-2934 to Ask Why

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) |

Senator Mike Lee has been collecting signatures to a letter pledging to defund Obamacare.
    Senator John Cornyn was an original signer of the letter. This has been confirmed by multiple outlets, including the Blaze, and confirmed by multiple Senate sources.
    But, after pressure from Senator McConnell’s office and others, Senator John Cornyn has yanked his name from Senator Lee’s letter.
    Senator Lee today publicly revealed the existing signatures on his letter. They are:
    Senators Rubio (R-FL), Cruz (R-TX), Risch (R-ID), Paul (R-KY), Inhofe (R-OK), Vitter (R-LA), Thune (R-SD), Chiesa (R-NJ), Enzi (R-WY), Fischer (R-NE), and Grassley (R-IA).
    Senator Cornyn had previously added his name. Multiple Senate sources confirm this.
    Senator Cornyn is no longer willing to promise he will oppose a continuing resolution that funds Obamacare. I think we deserve to know why. His phone number is 202-224-2934. You should call and ask.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Some more of the same!

UB

.@SenatorBurr Thinks You’re Dumb. Call Him at (202) 224-3154 & Tell Him Defunding Obamacare is Smart

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) |

Do you think the GOP should hold the line on Obamacare? Do you think the GOP should tell the Democrats no continuing resolution will contain funding for Obamacare? If you do, Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina thinks you are dumb.
    Senator Mike Lee’s strategy on Obamacare is very simple. Don’t let the implementation begin. He has gotten a number of senators to sign a letter pleading they will oppose any continuing resolution that funds Obamacare. Yesterday, Senator Burr declared this “the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of.”
    Dumber than Obamacare itself? Really? He might need to know the base is quite serious on this issue. His phone number is (202) 224-3154.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

They are being bought off again... Just like the first time.
    Bill Davis

Here in SC I have contacted my US Senators Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott as well as my congressman Mick Mulvaney on several occasions.

As for Obamacare I believe that train has left the station and I highly doubt no matter what 'we the people' want, that train is not backing up to the platform it just left.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?