The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on slider pups

Default Update on slider pups

Interested to hear updates on any Slider pups. He is an amazing dog & just curious how everyone's pups from different litters are progressing. Thanks for your input.

The Slider x Cassie pups are now 12 weeks old. Have had nothing but great reports from all the puppy buyers. Received a couple videos this week from 2 of the puppy buyers. If you would like to see them go to our facebook page.
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers "RMR". We kept a female from the litter, named her RMR's All Star Catcher "Yadi".
    She is progressing through the Hillmann Puppy Program very well....... I am very impressed with her.
    Marty & Lesa
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers
    Fort Worth, Texas
    817-564-3560
    www.ramblinmaxx.com

I just posted a video of my Slider pup for his first time in the water a little down the page (Slider and Cassie). So far the pup is awesome, very trainable. He marks well, obience is coming along fast and solid in just a few weeks of training. Everyone else I've talk too about his pups love them too. Id buy another one if my wife wouldn't kill me. Heres a link to a litter coming up if your looking for a pup. Marty and his wife are good people and he wont steer you wrong plus there active on this forum. http://www.ramblinmaxx.com/2011_JJ_LITTER.html

Never mind he bet me to it. lol

Tony,
    Well, I guess the people will see how excited we are about our Slider Puppies. Did you see the video of "King" on our Facebook Page?
    Marty & Lesa
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers
    Fort Worth, Texas
    817-564-3560
    www.ramblinmaxx.com

We have a 16 week old Slider female. She is a fireball to say the least. Plenty of drive, marks well for her age, but you need to be on your toes with this one.
    ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!!

I have a 4month old pup out of Slider X Roaring Brooks Spitfire Allie. Very pleased. He is buddies with every kid in the neighborhood. Following Hillman. I think the dog watches the DVD when I'm not looking.

We have a 23 month old male that's on the NDL. Besides being big, good looking and a great companion, Seaside's Boss Oyster (Slider Jr.) loves to train, is a good marker, honest in the water, swims well, and has lots of bottom. We really enjoy him.

rita

I did a breeding to Slider and the pups just turned 5 months. It seems like most of them have plenty of desire and like the water, but it's really too early to tell much. They all have mamas, too.

I've got one out of Charles' litter. I don't know if I've got the future NFC yet, but I can tell you they are very trainable thus far...intelligent and pick up on things quick.