The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scatter Creek

Just got word that the Open has stopped for the day. Last dog to run was dog 49.
    Judy

CFC-CAFC Heads Up Tracks in the Taiga MH, WC ***, Can. WCI, JFTR, QFTR - U.S. all-breed Amateur placements/JAMS, Am-Can Qual Wins (Trek) 1/31/07

Heads Up Dash to the Taiga WC **(Dart) 10/29/12

Can. GMH Coppertop Wind in the Taiga MH, WCX **, Can. CD, WCX, QFTR *** (Breeze) 9/5/00 - 9/30/10

Photo of one-year-old Trek by Greg Gersbach

Thanks, Judy. I am glad they stopped at #49 in the Open. Sally is #52. I hope Don can get a good night's sleep tonight. He's had a bad, frantic day.

Thanks for the info Judy. Now I don't have to hold my breath until tomorrow.
    Yes Helen Don has had a rough day. Hope all goes well tomorrow for all.!
    Field trialer. I have an FC Golden Retriever and running trials Casey and a retired FT black lab Lightning.
    Marie Annette Doherty

I'm glad, too, Helen. I'm sure they would have been accommodating if they had passed Don's number given what happened today. But it's nice to know there will be a fresh start in the morning. I hope Ruby and Kate mend quickly and that everything goes more smoothly tomorrow for everyone.
    Judy

CFC-CAFC Heads Up Tracks in the Taiga MH, WC ***, Can. WCI, JFTR, QFTR - U.S. all-breed Amateur placements/JAMS, Am-Can Qual Wins (Trek) 1/31/07

Heads Up Dash to the Taiga WC **(Dart) 10/29/12

Can. GMH Coppertop Wind in the Taiga MH, WCX **, Can. CD, WCX, QFTR *** (Breeze) 9/5/00 - 9/30/10

Photo of one-year-old Trek by Greg Gersbach

Note! The Open will start at 7 am tomorrow!!!
    Jean

MHR Firemark Serendipity MH, CDX, NA, NAJ, NF "Seren"
    WR Firemark Little Hot Tee***, "Tee"

Any news on the trial. I know Casey is out of Open as he got the poison bird. Are they on the water blind yet? I didn't think there was a poison bird in the first series. Only getting partial text messages.
    What were the Q placements? It is so hard sitting at home wondering.
    Field trialer. I have an FC Golden Retriever and running trials Casey and a retired FT black lab Lightning.
    Marie Annette Doherty

I heard great news that Dave Plesko took blue in the Q! Wtg! Well earned my friend!

I was told that the RJ in the Q was Flyway's Ain't Misbehaving (Flirt) - owner-handler Cheryl Jones. Congrats to Cheryl and Flirt.

The Open ran their first and second series water marks and blind as I described above yesterday and today. I believe they did not proceed any further today and will start their land blind and marks tomorrow on different property. Callbacks to the third series (23 dogs):

1,2,3,4,7,11,17,18,19,23,24,25,26,29,38,40,43,49,5 6,60,61,62,63

Next series starts with #60.
    Last edited by Judy Myers; 07-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks so much Judy for the report. I have been so confused as text messages were confusing.I knew the replacement test was supposed to be a double & a blind. Didn't know it was on water. Then short mark referred to as poison bird. How could that vary in length? Now it is clear. Awful be inn stuck at home. Can't believe that Casey got the short bird and not the blind. It's a field trial and things happen! Good luck in the Am Judy and to all those left in the Open. Thanks again!!!
    Marie Annette Doherty