The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bumper Boy Servo's and Speakers Needed or Remaining Inventory

Default Bumper Boy Servo's and Speakers Needed or Remaining Inventory

Has anyone attempted to actually contact the company to see if they have any remaining inventory?

I' like to purchase 1/2 doz servo's and at least 4 speakers. Does anyone have any ideas on the aftermarket supplies or a company that I might be able to reach out to?

Thanks

Jeff

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brown View Post
    Has anyone attempted to actually contact the company to see if they have any remaining inventory?

Jeff
    Have you? The interweb makes it so easy to spend time trying to find out if someone else made a phone call when it would take less time to just call em.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I' like to purchase 1/2 doz servo's and at least 4 speakers. Does anyone have any ideas on the aftermarket supplies or a company that I might be able to reach out to?

Thanks

Jeff
    I did e mail them and got a responce tht "most manufactures are off shore". It also went on to state that there was a level of certainty that the product line would be picked up. So for now I can only hope I can keep my three units going with the
    Local hobby shop and electrical tape. Then if the product line 8/'picked up the new owner does not makemmajormwhole sale changes making older unit part obsolete. I've started looking at options since I train alone a lot.
    Muck Madness Retrievers
    Mark Berger
    Chittenango, NY

Emerald City Reba, JH
    Emerald City Rosie SH
    Muck Madness Hurricane ... "Cane"
    Muck Madness Bailey's Irish Cream ... Bailey

www.muckmadnessretrievers.com

"How you do anything is how you will do everything".

The servo's you can buy at any rc store or on amazon.com. Your servo has a number on them so the retailer can help you out.
    I hope it works out.

Richard

A Friend had sent me a servo and I think I'll need to be somewhat of a mechanical genious. I figured this stuff came in from overseas. I tried calling them twice plus sending an e-mail and no response. The have an automated phone message that is almost garbled to the point that you can not understand what they are saying.

Mak I agree

Thanks

Jeff
    Futaba S3003.

I purchase mine at Hub Hobby in St Paul. $10.99 out the door.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

As stated above Futaba makes the identical servo the s3003, they also carry one with a ball bering it's their s3004, they are a stock item at most hobby shops. If you would like to see one Google it.
    There is a thread running now on the RTF about alternative batteries and the necessary wireing ......... I am sure that BB did not make its own speakers.......

john
    Last edited by john fallon; 07-29-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

I was told that the battery thread may have been for the old electronics not the Hawks.

Anyone get batteries for the Hawks?
    GRHRCH Huntington's Aged T Perfection MH...Colby (FC AFC Roux MH x GMPR Tyra MH)
    HRCH Huntington's All That Melody...Jazz (GRHRCH Boomer x Callie) Momma's Girl
    Huntington's Cool Customer... Chilly (Lefty QAA x Black SH)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Huntington View Post
    I was told that the battery thread may have been for the old electronics not the Hawks.

Anyone get batteries for the Hawks?

Good question .

john
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"