The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumper Boy Servo's and Speakers Needed or Remaining Inventory

Futaba S3003.

I purchase mine at Hub Hobby in St Paul. $10.99 out the door.

when you replaced the servo was it a quick plug in play with the stock wiring or was their any soldering needed to be done.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Futaba S3003.

when you replaced the servo was it a quick plug in play with the stock wiring or was their any soldering needed to be done.
    Thank you
    Yes... No soldering. Just slide some shrink tube over the wire of the servo and slide it back out of the way, plug it in, test, add a dab of hot glue, slide the tube over the plugs,and shrink the tube*.

john

*Does anyone know the specs of the tube ? Is it 3:1 - 1/2 (.500 x.160) or 3:1- 3/8 ( 375 x.120 ) or something else
    Last edited by john fallon; 08-01-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

My new servo came with it's own heatshrink tubing. The dab of hot glue is not needed since the tube holds that connetor together very well. I bought my servos from Servo City on the net. If you need batteries, just open the compartment and either search for a model number on it or just look for the specs. It's not hard to find replacement stuff for the Bumpery Boys.

Servos are available at hobby shops and on the internet. I think speakers would be obtainable with a little search.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad B View Post
    My new servo came with it's own heatshrink tubing. The dab of hot glue is not needed since the tube holds that connetor together very well. I bought my servos from Servo City on the net. If you need batteries, just open the compartment and either search for a model number on it or just look for the specs. It's not hard to find replacement stuff for the Bumpery Boys.
    Hi....do you have a link to the batteries for the new Electronics on the BumperBoy reciever and transmitter?

Quote Originally Posted by R.Larsen View Post
    Hi....do you have a link to the batteries for the new Electronics on the BumperBoy reciever and transmitter?
    I don't have the new hawx electronics but here's the link to what I bought.
    http://store.batteriesamerica.com/sa...connector.aspx