Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: no go thread

not a fan of peanuts or schticks...
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

If the OP did not try to defend a point in his post that had no bases in fact, it would not have gone this far.

The down side is that a new comer will read this post and think it a wash and get nothing from it.

Just one opinion.
    Keith

I don't post on here much anymore but do check the litters and the classifieds every other day or so and from time to time scroll down to see if theres anything interesting to read, wrong again. One thing I do know for sure is if I was using a pro and he had over 8000 posts on RTF plus an attitude like this I would be looking else where..

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Caswell View Post
    I don't post on here much anymore but do check the litters and the classifieds every other day or so and from time to time scroll down to see if theres anything interesting to read, wrong again. One thing I do know for sure is if I was using a pro and he had over 8000 posts on RTF plus an attitude like this I would be looking else where..
    A little over two post a day for ten years he is definitely wasting all his time on here. Laughable. Never met or spoke to Paul but I RESPECT his advice even if he can be a little caustic at times. I'll take a little attitude any day as long as its bringing substance.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    A little over two post a day for ten years he is definitely wasting all his time on here. Laughable. Never met or spoke to Paul but I RESPECT his advice even if he can be a little caustic at times. I'll take a little attitude any day as long as its bringing substance.
    Me too.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    X2 ,duk.... he's probably shy and secluded when you meet in person.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

BCR's Born to Boogie "Boogie" (FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus" X HR Big Creek Retrivers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy")

X3!

/ Paul fan, regards.

I should have been a little more blunt and said what I really was thinking after reading this thread. I don't know Paul, never heard of him other than here on RTF, is he any good? I duno claims he has a 70%+ HT pass rate this year plus a derby jam, haven't checked and could care less.. The true professional people in this business that I have sent dogs with, trained with and judged would NEVER go on a public forum and make these kind of statements...

[B]
    This ia a perfect example of why rtf is a waste of time for experienced trainers to give advice. Idiots take the simple advice of idiots, end end up in he same exact place. What a waste of time I spent even trying to explain it. I hope these people, for the sake of my clients, enter every ht or ft my clients do. I should have shoveled dog shit into a wheelbarrow instead of giving advice to these idiots, it wold have been better time spent
    [/
    B]

Best of luck to you and your clients............. first thing I would do for new clients is send them the link to this thread, great advertising, and it's free..
    Last edited by Todd Caswell; 07-30-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Caswell View Post
    I should have been a little more blunt and said what I really was thinking after reading this thread. I don't know Paul, never heard of him other than here on RTF, is he any good? I duno claims he has a 70%+ HT pass rate this year plus a derby jam, haven't checked and could care less.. The true professional people in this business that I have sent dogs with, trained with and judged would NEVER go on a public forum and make these kind of statements...

[B][/B]

Best of luck to you and your clients............. first thing I would do for new clients is send them the link to this thread, great advertising, and it's free..

Good dig, way to go.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Do you want a 15 minute session, 30 minute session or 1 hour session? There is a slight discount for the hour session. The football beating from Oregon is free....

/Paul
    /paul,

i always recmnd the half day option and suggest that parties make provisions for a nice mid day meal!!!!!!

as for the free portion of your offer......beat stanford and then we can talk!
    john mccallie