RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

What happens when you need to pee or/ when working at a test??

11K views 76 replies 47 participants last post by  DEDEYE 
#1 ·
I have wondered what the women or girls do if ther in the field all day at a test. Guys can just turn their back.
Should we furnish buckets for the girls? Any ideas?

#7 ·
If you don't know, then they're doing it right.

And really, that's all you need to know, I would think.

#8 ·
Two door truck and umbrella or holding blind ;) not an issue

FOM <--- Army trained

#48 ·
Two door truck and umbrella or holding blind ;) not an issue
FOM <--- Army trained
2-door truck, sometimes umbrella. Standard m-o at a field trial.

#10 ·
Women can go potty alone??? :shock:

Who'da thunk!

JS

#16 ·
Not afraid to use the woods or such. But sometimes there are too many people wandering around. And if that's the case, then the two door truck doesn't do much because people can easily see you through the opposite window. But if desperate enough, I just don't care. There's only been one time when woods weren't available at a hunt test. Typically, the porta- potties are only at headquarters, which may be a long way from your hunt test site.

#17 ·
I was "taught" to "drop-trou" (as in trouser) by one of the best. Done right, you can do it without being a spectacle. And, besides, "if they ain't seen it by now, they need to"! LOL

Dark tint on truck windows make it much easier. I always take an extra blind with me on judging assignments to use next to my truck. Definitely one of the reasons I prefer my truck not being used as one of the holding blinds for handlers and their dogs :)

#18 ·
I was "taught" to "drop-trou" (as in trouser) by one of the best. Done right, you can do it without being a spectacle. And, besides, "if they ain't seen it by now, they need to"! LOL Dark tint on truck windows make it much easier. I always take an extra blind with me on judging assignments to use next to my truck. Definitely one of the reasons I prefer my truck not being used as one of the holding blinds for handlers and their dogs :)
Yeah then she said, "Yeah but you haven't seen mine." Sounded like I wasn't going to either...

#19 ·
this reminds me of a funny story.
many years ago at our field trial at Simonds property everyone was parked on the
high side of the stick pond, sonny's side or sunny side???? you all know the sign.
And as you all remember the late Pete Simonds had a huge booming voice, when he wanted to.
So this late middle age woman (this was years ago) with an other than black lab type of dogs.
went #2 in the hedge row between sunny side and the upper slope of the stick pond.
One of Pete's dogs, while airing to run, rolled in it and then ran back to Pete!!!!
He bellered out, loud as he was able, to nobody in particular. Just at the gallery in general.
"Up Here In Vermont only the BEARS $H!T in the WOODS!!!
Gosh he could be an intimidating feller when he wanted to be. Nobody squealed on the pooper
but by body language alone everyone was able to ID her.
Pete was cool!

#23 ·
Agree wholeheartedly.

#33 ·
Shouldn't this be combined with the "No Go" thread?

#41 ·
First off, you gave them too much to drink whilst on duty!!!

Second; I truly admire a gal that'll drop trow and do her business behind a bush/tree/blind/tall grass/whatever etc.!!!

Third; If'n they're not willing to do so, they shouldn't volunteer in the first place!!! |JMNTBHO!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.