The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What happens when you need to pee or/ when working at a test??

I CANNOT believe that one of the regular smart - A$$es of the group hasn't mentioned the obvious.....crotchless panties....I've been waiting for a comment like that this whole thread!

But in the realistic side of things...Helen and FOM have it right....and I have a Yukon. 2 doors make it easy when not in a blind!
    Sue Puffenbarger
    Wirtz, VA
    www.boynelabradors.com

I went fishin with a guy one time.
    it was his first time fly roddin

He had all brand new gear.

He got in the water and to my surprise , proclaimed to me " I gotta leak in my waders"

I don't know what to say, so, politely I told him he could do what he wanted with them, cause they was his!
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-30-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I went fishin with a guy one time.
    it was his first time fly roddin

He had all brand new gear.

He got in the water and to my surprise , proclaimed to me " I gotta leak in my waders"

I don't know what to say, so, politely I told him he could do what he wanted with them, cause they was his!
    I understand now. The smell in the equipment corner of the garage does not come from the dokkens... or the forgotten duck in the decoy bag JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by firehouselabs View Post
    We bare it in the woods....or in the case of a fairly barren field, I offered to rebird (I was judging) and the bird girl and I used the holding blind as cover. Really not that big of a deal.
    We usually set up a holding blind around our truck which is usually parked a little bit away from 'people traffic'.
    HRCH Gold Dust Sable SH "Sable"
    HR Alabama's Smoke on the Plains SH "Rounder"
    HRCH Moon River's Southern Breeze SH "Breeze"
    HRCH Abe's Magic Marking Bailey SH "Bailey"
    HR Hardscrabble's Dust 'N The Wind "Dash"

Our club rents a port-a-potty, set up at a central spot where the equipment is parked. It's nice to have it, but doesn't help a bit when you're working. The contestants like it tho.
    Pam
    HR Roughwater Stacked & Packed, "Babe," MH, CD, RN, CGC, WDQ

Almost hate to add this to the mix BUT there is a product called "Travel John" that works almost anywhere, very efficiently and very discrete. Relatively inexpensive and easily carried in your pocket until used and then just a small white baggy dropped into the closest garbage bag when available. Seals up with no leakage at all. Can be "stored" in your vehicle without odor until able to throw it away like any other trash. Look up on Amazon.com.

Oh, Lord, what have I opened myself up for???
    Cheryl and her 4-legged family,

9 yr old OTCH SHR UUD Licking Run Knapps VA Black Gem UDX3 OM2 VER RE JH WC ASCA-UD, hearing dog, "Gem-E" and
    1 yr old Knapp's Virginia Librarian's Choice, future hearing dog, "Book", and

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:
    UUD HR Knapp's Virginia Black Jewel UDX RE SH WC FFXOG FFXOP, "Jewel-E", 5/25/1998 - 5/5/2014

Jewel-E & Gem-E aren't my whole life, they've just made my life whole! Now Book, a new "chapter" in the family story.

Vicki
    You need to make this a sticky. People are starving for this info. GO-girl would make a nice holiday gift for beginners.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

As an informative side note the bumper dumper is another alternative. http://www.amazon.com/The-Original-B.../dp/B006IVN03O

Although it is $94.95, I consider having a toilet seat on the back of your vehicle priceless!!!!
    Mark Land

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Vicki
    You need to make this a sticky. People are starving for this info. GO-girl would make a nice holiday gift for beginners.
    Pete

LOL....there is NO WAY I am making this a "Sticky"!!!

Who would have thought so many men would be interested in how we women discreetly express our bladders!!! I can see it now.....male handlers checking out all vehicles at hunt tests/field trials that have 2 doors open on one side! Hmmmm....word comes to mind....oh, never mind.

:P
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Trainor View Post
    LOL....there is NO WAY I am making this a "Sticky"!!!

Who would have thought so many men would be interested in how we women discreetly express our bladders!!! I can see it now.....male handlers checking out all vehicles at hunt tests/field trials that have 2 doors open on one side! Hmmmm....word comes to mind....oh, never mind.

:P
    Haven't you ever wondered at what age a man grows up??
    Bill Davis