The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Scatter Creek Retriever Club congratulations

Default Scatter Creek Retriever Club congratulations

What a terrific "tailgate party" hosted on the property of Pat Wilson with much effort on his part and great support from the everyone in the club. My gosh the food was good, terrific variety and so much. If you get a chance that is one fine trial to go to. The entertainment for the evening was the puppy stake with adult handlers having as much fun as children in a playground. Highly recommend that trial in mid summer with soft breezes sweeping across expansive fields and snow Mount Rainer bathed in the amber glow of the setting sun.

My husband was one of those adult handlers hanging onto a 13 week old puppy in the puppy stake. He had a great time and so did she. He learned how strong she can be. Maggie wanted her bird and all the other birds, too. The puppy stake was a lot of fun; I hope they do it again next year. We won't have a puppy then, but we will sure enjoy watching it.
    Don's girls:
    FC AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia - a Carbon daughter and now a grandma (my avatar)
    AFC Flyway's Long Tall Sally - Ruby's daughter
    Flyway's Iron Lady (Maggie) - Ruby's granddaughter. Maggie's the new puppy in the house.