The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: De'marquis!

Default De'marquis!

For those of you that may or may not believe in the 2nd Amendment.

De'marquis!

In late March 2013, 17 year old De'Marquis Elkins shot and killed an 13 month old baby who was sitting in a stroller.

Elkins shot the infant in the face after the mother refused to give him money (they were white).

He also shot the mother in the leg and the neck in Brunswick, GA.

De'Marquis Elkins is not a member of the NRA.

He did not use an assault rifle.

He did not get his stolen pistol from a gun show.

His favorite music is rap. He did not attend Christian school, nor was he home schooled.

He did attend multicultural public education, and was not instructed in the Ten Commandments.

His Momma was on welfare, got food stamps, and lived in public housing.

His daddy was not around, and his two brothers have a different daddy.

He already has a record for violent crimes. He is gang member.

He never earned his hunter safety card, nor did he shoot CMP, Junior NRA, or 4H Air Rifle Competitions.

He was never instructed in gun safety from his father or grandfather.

His public education and family taught him that the white man owes him something.

So, he went to collect it from a 13 month old baby and mother.

He has no plans on getting married, but does have a Baby Momma, and no, he is not supporting her (his) baby.

He smokes dope. He does respect Kayne West.

While he has no job, nor is looking for one, he is well fed.

He has no skills outside of crime.

He speaks Ebonics, but is not capable of doing a job interview, even though he spent 11 years in public education.

He is one of millions.

This is what we are up against. Make no mistake that people like Elkins will always have their guns.
    There are people wanting to deny you the right to arm yourself. Your tax dollars are paying for
    the continuation of a system that breeds pieces of shit like this one.

I know what you are thinkin'.............

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

Where are Al and Jesse?

lesa c
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    ..........that it is too bad Sherry West did not have her own gun???
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

What exactly are you saying? All black youths become criminals and need to be feared?? Perhaps exterminated?

The problem extends to whatever skin color is out there. Too many over mothered and under fathered kids out there. Or even worse, no parenting at all.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 07-30-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    What exactly are you saying? All black youths become criminals and need to be feared?? Perhaps exterminated?

The problem extends to whatever skin color is out there. Too many over mothered and under fathered kids out there.
    I am not saying anything, I shared an article with you.
    You read it.

What exactly are you saying?

I believe the problem is "not a mans skin color, but his character."

I am not saying anything, I shared an article with you.
    You read it.

What exactly are you saying?

I believe the problem is "not a mans skin color, but his character."
    By posting an article you are saying something, RK. What is the source by the way??

In working with youth for nearly 20 years, I rarely saw one go bad with good parenting--whether on welfare or not.
    The common denominator with bad youth is poor or absent parenting commonly coupled with substance abuse by one or both parents.
    Zeus

By posting an article you are saying something, RK. What is the source by the way??

In working with youth for nearly 20 years, I rarely saw one go bad with good parenting--whether on welfare or not.
    The common denominator with bad youth is poor or absent parenting commonly coupled with substance abuse by one or both parents.
    I coached for 22 years.
    I know where good kids come from.
    I also know where bad kids come from.

On this we agree 100%!!!!!

Well maybe you haven't seen everything. I know one that went bad, for a long time despite involved active parents. Eventually that person got their act together and now teaches high school ESL in the Bronxs. None of your factors applied.
    NUmber one is Having SPAWN out of wedlock end of story. Kids having kids and ripping off the taxpayer!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Out of curiousity, ever asked Paul Ryan how he would fix this huge issue? It is an issue created by the government & those who live off the input. Anyone ever broke down how much goes into wages & benefits for those administering the system, & providing no result.

We all know that the apologists for this behavior begin with those who benefit the most from the behavior - those who are employed in Human Services & draw a steady paycheck for fixing nothing.

We sorta live in Mayberry - the other day I saw one of the GB's walking down the street - pants below the COHA with his dishwater blonde babe alongside him. Happened to mention it to our PC who said "let me know the next time you see this, I'll fix it ." We have no public transport - amazing how that moves the derelicts where they belong.

I know how I would do this - isolate them from society & let them prey on each other. Show them that those of us from a different culture find their behavior unacceptable, & are willing to do something about it.

I forgot, he's just about voting age - does that bother anyone?
    Last edited by Marvin S; 07-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Well maybe you haven't seen everything. I know one that went bad, for a long time despite involved active parents. Eventually that person got their act together and now teaches high school ESL in the Bronxs. None of your factors applied.
    NUmber one is Having SPAWN out of wedlock end of story. Kids having kids and ripping off the taxpayer!
    The operative word in my post is "rarely" meaning it is not totally exclusionary.
    Zeus