The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 229

Thread: Potus ffl

  1. #1
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Potus ffl

    For 4 seasons we have had a fantasy football league.
    That time is upon us again.
    The league is set up now.

    If you have an interest, let me know and send me your e-mail via pm or however, I will send you an invite.

    stan b

  2. #2
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    For 4 seasons we have had a fantasy football league.
    That time is upon us again.
    The league is set up now.

    If you have an interest, let me know and send me your e-mail via pm or however, I will send you an invite.

    stan b
    C'mon man.........


    We got 6 so far, need some more.


    stan b

  3. #3
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Still have some openings.

    Franco, C'mon man, someone has to draft the Saints!!!!!!

    MK, same wit da bois!


    stan b

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    I got the email, signed in, says league is private, tried to follow link again, signed in again, says league is private.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

  5. #5
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    i thought potus was getting a federal firearm license, ffl!
    john mccallie

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    I got the email, signed in, says league is private, tried to follow link again, signed in again, says league is private.
    PM me your e-mail.
    Its a new league.


    Stanb

  7. #7
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    not sure if you reactivated last year's league and sent out emails to us and I just deleted it but if you have an odd number I can fill in. I'm already in two leagues and hate playing in multiple leagues. I enjoyed beating up on Team Elvis!
    dandigger@gmail.com
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  8. #8
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    not sure if you reactivated last year's league and sent out emails to us and I just deleted it but if you have an odd number I can fill in. I'm already in two leagues and hate playing in multiple leagues. I enjoyed beating up on Team Elvis!
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    So did everybody else!

    It's a new league, I need to send invites.
    Get in, what's one more league, plus I gotta give you payback for all the beatings!

    stan b

  9. #9
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Still have some openings.

    Franco, C'mon man, someone has to draft the Saints!!!!!!

    MK, same wit da bois!


    stan b
    I don't know, Stan. I'd hate to get taken to the wood shed again.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  10. #10
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I don't know, Stan. I'd hate to get taken to the wood shed again.
    Ya, like that happened, or did you have Tony Romo??


    WE need a couple more teams.
    We are sitting at 10 teams.
    I would like 12 at least.


    Step up Cowboys and Saints fans!!!!!


    stan b

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •