Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    GEEEZ.......2 things;

#1---DA Bearssssssss

#2--the freakin Saints?????????
    Saints at Bears this weekend and it should be just a lovely Fall afternoon The ONLY think going right for me on Potus FF is that I picked the Saints Defense and Darren Sproles.The big question is; who is gonna beat the Broncos?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Saints at Bears this weekend and it should be just a lovely Fall afternoon The ONLY think going right for me on Potus FF is that I picked the Saints Defense and Darren Sproles.The big question is; who is gonna beat the Broncos?
    I will be rootin' big time for the Saints!!!!!!

I'm celebrating my 1 game winning streak!!

That is easy Franco.........The Dallas Cowboys and soon.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Love the optimism! However, if there is a team destined for 19 - 0, it looks like the team led by the QB that will break all the major passing records named Manning!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I believe our resident comedian just outdid his funniest ever

Love the optimism! However, if there is a team destined for 19 - 0, it looks like the team led by the QB that will break all the major passing records named Manning!
    Once it gets cold he will fold. Even if he makes it to the Super Bowl in Feb in New York he will make a spectacular belly flop. Of course what he is doing now is incredible. Actually not as incredible as what Brady is doing with d 2 players but incredible none the less.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Once it gets cold he will fold. Even if he makes it to the Super Bowl in Feb in New York he will make a spectacular belly flop. Of course what he is doing now is incredible. Actually not as incredible as what Brady is doing with d 2 players but incredible none the less.

can we get T shirts with that silk screened on them.....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

How can you say that? He wasn't playing Safety when Flacco hit Jacoby Jones in the last minute of the playoffs last year. Nor did he let Brees throw for a record 32 completions in the Super Bowl. The three playoff games during the Mora years at Indy, those receivers dropped a number of key passes and they never had a legit WR until Harrison was drafted. Mora was all D and zero O. Remember, Football is a team game!

As far as the Cowboys beating the Broncos, with Rob Ryan gone as their DC, no chance That man can coach a D!

How 'bout Jimmy Graham, first ever TE to earn NFC Offensive Player Of The Month honors! He's in the last year of his contract, making $540,000. this season. At 6ft7inches and solid ball catching skills, Graham is also used as a WR. Blocks very well too. What's that worth? Double his pay?