The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    On the bright side, the Cowboys will win their Division. Might be with a 7 - 9 or 6 - 9 record, but who's counting
    Booty I'll give you this since you aholes got our best coaches and best player, Brees, from Tejas y'all are pretty good. You think your head coach may be making a difference? Saints, my second favorite team. What I would give if the boys could get a win against y'all and don't laugh I wasn't far off on my boy bronco prediction.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Booty I'll give you this since you aholes got our best coaches and best player, Brees, from Tejas y'all are pretty good. You think your head coach may be making a difference? Saints, my second favorite team. What I would give if the boys could get a win against y'all and don't laugh I wasn't far off on my boy bronco prediction.
    I wrote that for you figuring it would get your attention Actually, it was a pretty decent game. I would have liked to have seen some big play from one of the D's! Romo did real good but, I don't buy into Jerry's, "it was a moral victory". Games either are a W, L or T.

When I look at talented teams that are struggling, it is because something "between the ears" is missing. In Dallas' case, I think most know it is the result of ownership. Kind of like a big FT dog where the owner insist on Handling in the Open and not the trainer. It's his big toy and he wants to operate the joy stick. We are just glad that he didn't view Sean Payton as HC material because he is "that something not missing" with his team". The reason he is the best Play Caller in the biz. Drew brings a ton to the team in all aspects, one just can't ask for more. As he ages, our D needs to get that much better, which it will. Our achiclles heel is our O line and we just hope he can stay upright all season.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-07-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

What do the Broncos, Chiefs, Saints, and the NFC East have in common? They all have five victories.

What do the Broncos, Chiefs, Saints, and the NFC East have in common? They all have five victories.
    Now that's funny! Sad but funny.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Even the NFL Channel on radio is calling them the, "NFC Least". Hey, one of those "Least" teams will be 0 - 0 for the start of the playoffs
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Franco quit propping me up just so da boys can chop me down.

Franco quit propping me up just so da boys can chop me down.
    Have faith in your team bruh! The Eagles are rebuilding while learning a completely new system. The Giants(I have Eli as my QB in PFF) are as bad as the Falcons and RG3 has turned into RG 0. It is the Cowboy's Division to lose!

who accepts a trade for Tony Gonzalez because their current TE Owen Daniels is out injured only to find out ATL is on a bye this week??? this guy. what makes it even worse is that I have Matt Ryan so I knew ATL was on bye.
    glad it's still baseball season.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    who accepts a trade for Tony Gonzalez because their current TE Owen Daniels is out injured only to find out ATL is on a bye this week??? this guy. what makes it even worse is that I have Matt Ryan so I knew ATL was on bye.
    glad it's still baseball season.
    You coulda had Jermichael Finley!!!!!!

In fact, would you just take him please?

I'll trade you back for Tony Gonzales!! I got a rb to play in place of Ridley and he goes out and gets 22 points against the Saints! That's my luck.