The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    OK, the playoffs are a coming.
    I finally settled on a decent team, but it's too late for me.
    Losing Rodgers hurt my chances real bad

There appears to be 8 teams still in it for the 4 spots.

Watchya think?
    I am just so proud of my Cowboys for not losing last week.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

I still think the Cows and Pack will make the playoffs. Philly leading the Division by one game, big deal. If the Cowboys have any pride at all, they should win it. Giants have awaken from the dead and will take the Division if the Cows don't. Packers will be OK once Rodgers returns. Only one game back of the Lions and should be able to at least edge the Bears out of the 6th playoff spot. Their D doesn't look too good but Rodgers should be back in two weeks and he is the difference maker. Saints are only one game up on the Panthers. That Division should be settled by Dec 22nd and could go either way.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-21-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I still think the Cows and Pack will make the playoffs. Philly leading the Division by one game, big deal. If the Cowboys have any pride at all, they should win it. Giants have awaken from the dead and will take the Division if the Cows don't. Packers will be OK once Rodgers returns. Only one game back of the Lions and should be able to at least edge the Bears out of the 6th playoff spot. Their D doesn't look too good but Rodgers should be back in two weeks and he is the difference maker. Saints are only one game up on the Panthers. That Division should be settled by Dec 22nd and could go either way.
    That would be Correct and Correct....the only bright spot to my Boys missing the playoffs is that they will be forced to draft a QB who might be destined to win...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Owner Jerry Jones does a self -evaluation; "I'm doing some of my best work", according to him. http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...best-job-years

Owner Jerry Jones does a self -evaluation; "I'm doing some of my best work", according to him. http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...best-job-years
    May I disown my Team's owner, and what my other choice, his son taking over.....Jerry Buss left control of My Lakers to son Jim instead of Jeannie and he damn near ruined it in one season...at least Jeannie was smart enough to sleep with the man who should still be coaching the Lakers...and besides Jeannie has still got it going on if you have seen her pics in a mens publication once known for "great articles"
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Today:

Packers
    Cowboys
    Ravens

Today:

Packers
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    The GB @ Det game is a playoff game in that the season all but rides on this game.
    Det wins, GB is in big trouble.
    If GB wins they are in first alone!
    GB play Chi at Chi the last game of the season.
    That game will be significant!!!!

Flynn (former Champion from some small school somewhere done south) can put some points on the board.

The issue is GB's defense........that's all there is to it.
    Can they stop Stafford & "Megatron?"

How ever, it is Det, and they always do what Det does.

I gauruntee, whoever wins the TO game wins this game!!!

Enjoy folks, good games lined up today, all mini-playoff games to an extent!

Many down here thought the Saints would pick up Flynn several weeks ago. I think he is a good fit in the Packers O. Plus, the Saints already have the successor to Brees on the roster, Tulane rookie Ryan Griffin. He's 6'5", big arm, smart and accurate. I expect him to takeover in 3 seasons. If (and that's a big if) we win the next three games, I expect him to get some playing time in a mop up roll.

Packers have me in an early hole! I need the Cowboys to win by more than 9 points and the Ravens by more than 2.5!

update; took a bath yesterday! That late Raider Field Goal and the late Steeler TD killed me.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-29-2013 at 07:19 AM.