The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    While the emphasis might be on the O - the D is not up to Saints recent standards either, IMO.
    Marvin,
    You gotta be feeling pretty good going into the playoffs!
    That team looks pretty solid to me.........

At this moment I like Seattle and Indy.

Seattle to win!

While the emphasis might be on the O - the D is not up to Saints recent standards either, IMO.
    The D is going to suffer when they are always on the field. That's what happened to them against the Rams, Seahawks and Jets. A D's best friend is in having an Offense that can run the ball. The O line can't run block or pass protect!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Marvin,
    You gotta be feeling pretty good going into the playoffs!
    That team looks pretty solid to me.........

At this moment I like Seattle and Indy.

Seattle to win!
    RK - The whole area feels good - did you see the Hawk fans at the NY game - we're a couple of key injuries away from being nothing - though there appears to be adequate backups playoff time is serious - You see that with your main guy out - the neat thing is, our two high paid WR's are both out, we're making do with one draft choice & 2 undrafted frees at WR - when the bill comes due on the likes of Wilson, Sherman & Thomas, the high paid guys can go down the road & there will be money to pay these young guys that are winning the games . Unfortunately I don't like the Hawks owner (has used the taxpayer big time) but have to admit Petey is doing a good job (wonder how he would handle a veteran team?).

I'm sure everyone here remembers the 14-2 Falcons from last year -

Franco - I feel your pain, I think you have one of the best coaches in the business - at least you can take solace in the fact that the Cowboys are imploding .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

RK - The whole area feels good - did you see the Hawk fans at the NY game - we're a couple of key injuries away from being nothing - though there appears to be adequate backups playoff time is serious - You see that with your main guy out - the neat thing is, our two high paid WR's are both out, we're making do with one draft choice & 2 undrafted frees at WR - when the bill comes due on the likes of Wilson, Sherman & Thomas, the high paid guys can go down the road & there will be money to pay these young guys that are winning the games . Unfortunately I don't like the Hawks owner (has used the taxpayer big time) but have to admit Petey is doing a good job (wonder how he would handle a veteran team?).

I'm sure everyone here remembers the 14-2 Falcons from last year -

Franco - I feel your pain, I think you have one of the best coaches in the business - at least you can take solace in the fact that the Cowboys are imploding .

I was delighted to see the Falcons implode. They lose a WR and their season falls apart. Not concerned about the Cowboys.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

if you had Jamaal Charles and Justin Tucker who coincidently are former Texas Longhorns, on your fantasy teams, you probably did well.......61 yd FG to win OMG
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

The Lions loss sets up the Packers to win the Division. With a health Rodgers returning, they are the dark horse in the NFC playoffs.

AFC, got to be the Broncos. I'll wait another week on who I think will win the NFC, though the Seahawks currently look unbeatable at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Lions loss sets up the Packers to win the Division. With a health Rodgers returning, they are the dark horse in the NFC playoffs.

AFC, got to be the Broncos. I'll wait another week on who I think will win the NFC, though the Seahawks currently look unbeatable at home.
    Randall Cobb will likely return as well.

Still a tall order, but stranger things have happened, or not!!??!!??

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Randall Cobb will likely return as well.

?
    Wow!! Didn't he almost go the distance with Ali 30 or 40 years ago?

LMAO yep he did but it was his neandrethal head that couldn't be hurt that allowed him to last. Of course after that he spoke like a one year old.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Did Cobb fight Ali?

Are you thinking of Chuck Wepner?