The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 229

Thread: Potus ffl

  1. #151
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Eagle were impressive on Sunday but, can they be consistent?

    Manning is having one of the greatest seasons if not the greatest season ever by a QB and he plays outdoors. Add a talented D, a solid run game and good receivers and I think they have what it takes. I also think HC Fox is one of the best at his job and I was happy to see him leave Carolina.

    I think it will be the Broncos vs either the Panthers or Seahawks.
    It's not about outdoors, it's about how cold it will be in NY.
    See Mannings record in cold venues.

    Philly and KC, the 2 best rushing teams respectively.

    No other reason.

    Too bad we won't get to see Lacy rush in post season play!!

    "Wait till next year!!!"

  2. #152
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It's not about outdoors, it's about how cold it will be in NY.
    See Mannings record in cold venues.

    Philly and KC, the 2 best rushing teams respectively.

    No other reason.

    Too bad we won't get to see Lacy rush in post season play!!

    "Wait till next year!!!"
    OK, I have you down for a KC vs Philly Super Bowl.

    I'm going with the Broncos vs 49ers, with the Broncos winning it all.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  3. #153
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,062

    Default

    my Heart says its Seattle > Denver for the SB...my head says its San Fran > New England..my wallet says no bets on the NFL games
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  4. #154
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    OK, I have you down for a KC vs Philly Super Bowl.

    I'm going with the Broncos vs 49ers, with the Broncos winning it all.
    I wouldn't put it down too hard.......I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt I know NOTHING about NFL football.
    As you and I are slugging it out for th place in the FFL!!!

  5. #155
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I wouldn't put it down too hard.......I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt I know NOTHING about NFL football.
    As you and I are slugging it out for th place in the FFL!!!
    There is a difference between evaluating teams and playing FF. I haven't looked at my FF team since mid-season.

    I will say that I haven't had a good season betting teams straight up. Probably the most unpredictable season I've ever played.

    Make you picks for the SB. Rodgers is back, one team could be the Packers.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  6. #156
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    There is a difference between evaluating teams and playing FF. I haven't looked at my FF team since mid-season.

    I will say that I haven't had a good season betting teams straight up. Probably the most unpredictable season I've ever played.

    Make you picks for the SB. Rodgers is back, one team could be the Packers.
    More importantly for GB, Randall Cobb is back!!!!!

  7. #157
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Packers aren't winning a playoff game with this defense, especially now without the Claymaker.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  8. #158
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    Packers aren't winning a playoff game with this defense, especially now without the Claymaker.
    Unless the Saints have to come to Lambeau!
    Last edited by road kill; 12-27-2013 at 12:58 PM.

  9. #159
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Unless the Saints have to come to Lambeau!
    I wouldn't worry about that this season. Though they have been the best road team in the NFL since 2009, this season is different. Their O line is terrible at best, they can't run block nor pass protect. They have lost the entire left side of the line to Free Agency over the last two seasons. They better get them some solid O Tackles (left and right) in Free Agency or Brees won't make it through next season.

    Last edited by Franco; 12-27-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  10. #160
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    More importantly for GB, Randall Cobb is back!!!!!
    Who is this Randall Cobb youy speak of????????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •