The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

CONGRATS TO SICKLIDS!!!!!

2013 POTUS FFL Champion!!!

This weekend in the Eagles vs Saints game it will have QBs (Brees and Foles) who graduated from the same HS..in this case Austin Westlake HS...the last time this happened is when Joe Ferguson and Terry Bradshaw squared off against each other...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Playoff Challenge FFL;

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl....group%2F153715

POTUS Dogs

thunder1

Great news for Packers fans.........

Bears sign Jay Cutler to seven-year contract
    Posted by Michael David Smith on January 2, 2014, 10:42 AM EST

The Bears announced today that Cutler, whose previous contract expired at the end of this season, will not be testing free agency. Instead, Cutler has signed a seven-year contract, keeping him in place with the Bears through the 2020 season.

There’s a very good chance that the 30-year-old Cutler will remain with the Bears for the rest of his career.

Although there was some talk that Cutler could end up leaving in free agency, he and new coach Marc Trestman appeared to mesh this season, and Trestman never wavered on his belief that Cutler is the right man to run his offense, even as backup Josh McCown put up better statistics when he filled in after Cutler got hurt.

In announcing the new contract, Bears General Manager Phil Emery called Cutler “a demonstrated winner” and said 2013 was his best season because of his “leadership, his improvement, his display of toughness.”

Now the Bears are counting on Cutler to remain the leader of their team for years to come.

The infamous photo of Rodger's roommate congratulating him after the win.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post

The infamous photo of Rodger's roommate congratulating him after the win.
    I heard something over the holidays between duckin' and shoppin' that Rodgers came out of the closet. He did an interview about it on ESPN maybe? I'll have to bing the story and see what I can find. I still think he should be able to keep his Discount Double Check gig.

Congrats to sick lids!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-02-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I heard something over the holidays between duckin' and shoppin' that Rodgers came out of the closet. He did an interview about it on ESPN maybe? I'll have to bing the story and see what I can find. I still think he should be able to keep his Discount Double Check gig.

Congrats to sick lids!
    No you didn't................

Here is the report...

Of course, we'll take this shizz with a grain of salt until Aaron is comfortable commenting on it either way, but here's what one insider had to say: "Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay."

The natty attire and first row seats for a Bieber concerts, a dead give a way!

Could be that "wrist mobility" is why he is so accurate passing

Anyway, that's coming from a reliable Bears fan, so I've heard.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-02-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here is the report...

Of course, we'll take this shizz with a grain of salt until Aaron is comfortable commenting on it either way, but here's what one insider had to say: "Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay."

The natty attire and first row seats for a Bieber concerts, a dead give a way!

Could be that "wrist mobility" is why he is so accurate passing

Anyway, that's coming from a reliable Bears fan, so I've heard.
    I guess I can see where da bearsssss fans might think that, since he has made Cutler his biotch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Playoff Challenge FFL;

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl....group%2F153715

POTUS Dogs

thunder1
    C'mon man.........get signed up!!!!!