The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Hey Franco do you think Rob Ryan is licking his chops about right now?
    Hard to tell. As I mentioned in an earlier post on this very thread, The Saints' O Line is their Achilles heel. That was exposed in the Jets game. They will have a difficult time against teams with solid front sevens and I've never seen Brees get hit so much in a game. I expect the Cows to take a page from the Jets D. If we can run the ball and pass protect, we will win. And, I do think Rob would love to bury Dallas' O and rub it in Jerry's face. P S...I am heading for the Arkansas/Louisiana boarder this weekend of the opening of the Specklebelly season. Meeting an old radio buddy from Dallas for three days of hunting. If Dallas wins Sunday night, I have to pay for his cost for hunting this lodge. If the Saints win, he pays my cost! Jones La in Morehouse Parish...
    Last edited by Franco; 11-06-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by franco View Post
    hard to tell. As i mentioned in an earlier post on this very thread, the saints' o line is their achilles heel. That was exposed in the jets game. They will have a difficult time against teams with solid front sevens and i've never seen brees get hit so much in a game. I expect the cows to take a page from the jets d. If we can run the ball and pass protect, we will win. And, i do think rob would love to bury dallas' o and rub it in jerry's face. P s...i am heading for the arkansas/louisiana boarder this weekend of the opening of the specklebelly season. Meeting an old radio buddy from dallas for three days of hunting. If dallas wins sunday night, i have to pay for his cost for hunting this lodge. If the saints win, he pays my cost! Jones la in morehouse parish...
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to hunt this outfitter for the last two years(JohnnyWink.com). This is where Duck Commander videoed their first two seasons. Saturday should be a great day to fish and Sunday heading north for Jones, La. for duck and geese.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I've been wanting to hunt this outfitter for the last two years(JohnnyWink.com). This is where Duck Commander videoed their first two seasons. Saturday should be a great day to fish and Sunday heading north for Jones, La. for duck and geese.
    Awesome picture! Even I couldn't miss!

Is that the prize for the league playoff winner? A Franco sponsored duck hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    Is that the prize for the league playoff winner? A Franco sponsored duck hunt?
    Auh.....no.

Yea, be like Steve!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-07-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Packers resign Matt Flynn, former LSU stand out.

Packers are in the deep water w/o Aaron Rodgers.
    Rodgers expected to miss 3 more games.
    NYG, MN. and Detroit.
    Packers reported to be working out John Skelton today.

Tough spot.........

Losing Rodgers for a couple of weeks is a tough break. It's gonna be a battle now with the Lions for the Division.

Great two mornings of goose shootin'! Limits both monring on Specs with some Blues & Snows thrown in. We were covered up with ducks but that season doesn't open till a week from this Saturday.

Last edited by Franco; 11-12-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Oh boy, it's Falcons week!

My QB's in FF are killing me. Flacco and Eli and I dropped Eli two weeks ago.

OK, the playoffs are a coming.
    I finally settled on a decent team, but it's too late for me.
    Losing Rodgers hurt my chances real bad

There appears to be 8 teams still in it for the 4 spots.

Watchya think?