The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

so much for the theory of " ...when it's cold , he will fold.."

cue up Carrie ....maybe the Skins and Giants will play to a tie...

looking forward to the Seattle vs New Orleans game.....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Well, hopefully tonight's game is entertaining and my team doesn't get blown out. So, I'm taking them and the 6.5 points and hopefully make up some of my loses from TDay before I have to settle with the book on Tuesday! I also think it will be a fairly low scoring game, under 48 points, but I don't like betting on total points. If Ingram and Thomas can get the ground game going, I think Rob Ryan's D will do their job. If not, it will be a long night!

Update; middle of the 4th and Saints O is getting slamed. The O line concerns me!
    Last edited by Franco; 12-02-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

didnt think any defense could abuse Brees that way...Seahawks are gonna be a biatch at home

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    didnt think any defense could abuse Brees that way...Seahawks are gonna be a biatch at home
    I wish the SeaHawks had saved that one for 6 games from now when the favorites would play for the NFC championship. Running was not easy for Lynch with an uncharacteristic 2.8 average. It seemed to me the Saints were cued to the run on Defense. Somehow I don't think the return engagement will be that easy.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Brett Farve going for another Football Championship.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...rts%3Aansfox11
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

All I want from Santa is to have the replacement refs brought back, this season has got to be the worst I've ever seen.

Holy CRAP!

a couple of todays NFL games reminded me why I gave up betting the pro games a few years back, they had me scratching my head and wondering if the fix was in....in what universe was St Louis capable of beating the Saints, and only the Cowboys could lose a 20+ point lead to a back up QB

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    a couple of todays NFL games reminded me why I gave up betting the pro games a few years back, they had me scratching my head and wondering if the fix was in....in what universe was St Louis capable of beating the Saints, and only the Cowboys could lose a 20+ point lead to a back up QB
    I've been saying since the preseason that the Saints' O line is their biggest weakness. Against the better Defensive front 7's, they will struggle. I expect to see three new starters next season, two new Tackles and a Guard. I don't expect my team to go very far in the playoffs. They addressed the needs on D this last offseason and now it is time to overhaul the O line!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I've been saying since the preseason that the Saints' O line is their biggest weakness. Against the better Defensive front 7's, they will struggle. I expect to see three new starters next season, two new Tackles and a Guard. I don't expect my team to go very far in the playoffs. They addressed the needs on D this last offseason and now it is time to overhaul the O line!
    While the emphasis might be on the O - the D is not up to Saints recent standards either, IMO.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!