The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    C'mon man.........get signed up!!!!!
    I made my picks and I think I am in.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I am in. Made my picks which are not the most popular but I am hoping for few surprise players.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

It's not about outdoors, it's about how cold it will be in NY.
    See Mannings record in cold venues.

Philly and KC, the 2 best rushing teams respectively.

No other reason.

Too bad we won't get to see Lacy rush in post season play!!

"Wait till next year!!!"
    So much for the rushing theory!!!!!

So much for the rushing theory!!!!!
    Jamal Charles going out early with was a bad break. But, you had to know Rob Ryan's Defense was going to shut down Shady McCoy. Even the rookie left Tackle played well, great move by HC Payton, just glad he took my advice. Need another O Tackle in the offseason. Now all my team needs is a little redemption in Seattle. I really hope they name Ryan as the 2014 Bacchus for this year's Mardi Gras. He would be the best one since Tony Soprano.

Last edited by Franco; 01-05-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

This afternnons game might be interesting.
    It shouldn't be, but the weather can even some things out.

Don't tell me the weather doesn't matter, it does.
    If you have not been out in sub zero temparatures for extended periods, you have no idea what it can do.
    The ONLY advantage either team will have in this regard is GB players have actually felt it before.

Something very strange will happen.

After last Sunday at Chicago, this team owes me nothing, but we will be rootin'!!!!!!!!!

Never thought i'd find myself rootin for the Saints!

But I am!

Me too

I think Rob Ryan should get a big pay raise. Seattle's only TD was off a fumble and only had to go 25 yards.

16 - 8 Nine minutes to go in the 4th.

Never thought i'd find myself rootin for the Saints!

But I am!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Me too

I think Rob Ryan should get a big pay raise. Seattle's only TD was off a fumble and only had to go 25 yards.

16 - 8 Nine minutes to go in the 4th.
    It shows the value of a good HC - the Saints were never out of it - even Carroll after the game said the Hawks need to re-acquaint themselves with the tackling process. Unfortunately some very good teams go home earlier than they should - that's probably while a SB victory is so precious. Can Carolina beat the niners?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I don't think the Panthers can beat the 49ers. I just don't see how they are going to run the ball against them today. I however do have a lot more respect for Cam Newton after they way he has played this season. He has been clutch all season long.

Hard to be happy with my team's season, even with 12 wins when you come away with nothing. Not even a Divisonal title. The only consolation that I can find is that we swept the Falcons They are blaming their poor season on injuries. Well, good teams deal with injuries including mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't think the Panthers can beat the 49ers. I just don't see how they are going to run the ball against them today. I however do have a lot more respect for Cam Newton after they way he has played this season. He has been clutch all season long.

Hard to be happy with my team's season, even with 12 wins when you come away with nothing. Not even a Divisonal title. The only consolation that I can find is that we swept the Falcons They are blaming their poor season on injuries. Well, good teams deal with injuries including mine.
    Your team did come away with a road win in the playoffs - other than your SB victory does that make a total of 2 in franchise history? Road wins anywhere are hard to come by, in Seattle they are especially hard cause we have all those union guys who are fairly good at making noise & they are generally the only ones able to afford the Paul Allen's public funded stadium tickets .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!