The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Potus ffl

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So much for the rushing theory!!!!!
    I think your rushing theory is alive and well! You just left out the BEST rushing team!!!!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Your team did come away with a road win in the playoffs - other than your SB victory does that make a total of 2 in franchise history? Road wins anywhere are hard to come by, in Seattle they are especially hard cause we have all those union guys who are fairly good at making noise & they are generally the only ones able to afford the Paul Allen's public funded stadium tickets .
    Super Bowls are not considered road games because they are played at a neutral site. Also, the SB is not considered a playoff game but the Championship game.

The irony of this season's road woes is that the Saints have the most road wins since the 2009 season. I think we are witnessing a decline in Brees effectiveness, which is natural with most his age. Combine that with teams are learning how to defend them. The Screen play use to be their bread and butter. This season they couldn't execute it. I think we will see a revamping of the O during the offseason and Brees at the helm one more season. Yesterday, he didn't shake game jitters until late in the 4th and he just doesn't throw the ball like he use to. Throwing for over 5,000 yards this season is just a stat because most of those passes were to Thomas and Sproles out of the backfield and a substitute for a running game. That's what he had to do given the lack of quality O Tackles.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-12-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I was just on Sirius/XM's NFL channel talking about the Peyton Manning's legacy a few minutes ago. They had me on for about 20 minutes. Basically, what I said was this;

In order to evaluate Manning's legacy objectively, you have to breakdown his career into three eras. The Jim More era, in those playoff games, there were ten dropped balls in key situations. Add, as a HC, how many playoff games has Mora won? During the Dungy era, their nemisis was the Patriots led by the best HC of all time. Put Manning with Bellichick and how many playoff games would Manning have won? Remember, Football is a team sport. Bellichick is a much better HC than Dungy. In the Broncos era, it wasn't Manning that was covering Jacoby Jones at the end of the game when Flacco hit him with the winning bomb. Manning had that game won and it was the Defense that lost the game.

On another note, I won my only bet yesterday with the Pats. If the 49ers and Broncos cover today, I will have made up much of my losses this season.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-12-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I was just on Sirius/XM's NFL channel talking about the Peyton Manning's legacy a few minutes ago. They had me on for about 20 minutes. Basically, what I said was this;

In order to evaluate Manning's legacy objectively, you have to breakdown his career into three eras. The Jim More era, in those playoff games, there were ten dropped balls in key situations. Add, as a HC, how many playoff games has Mora won? During the Dungy era, their nemisis was the Patriots led by the best HC of all time. Put Manning with Bellichick and how many playoff games would Manning have won? Remember, Football is a team sport. Bellichick is a much better HC than Dungy. In the Broncos era, it wasn't Manning that was covering Jacoby Jones at the end of the game when Flacco hit him with the winning bomb. Manning had that game won and it was the Defense that lost the game.

On another note, I won my only bet yesterday with the Pats. If the 49ers and Broncos cover today, I will have made up much of my losses this season.
    Calling Belichick the best is like calling Bonds or A-roid the best of all time, he has shown greatness only by cheating and his record deserves an asterisk. Dungy's has a 69% winning record doing it cleanly, Belichick 66% while cheating, I would say that Dungy is far better coach.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Calling Belichick the best is like calling Bonds or A-roid the best of all time, he has shown greatness only by cheating and his record deserves an asterisk. Dungy's has a 69% winning record doing it cleanly, Belichick 66% while cheating, I would say that Dungy is far better coach.
    Belichick has led his team 5 SBs winning 3. Dungy has only been there once as a HC. Look at the job Belichick has done this season with so many on IR and he even won the season Brady was out. I think Manning made Dungy look better than he was.

The thug life clown show is in full effect in Carolina. Just play ball you clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Belichick has led his team 5 SBs winning 3. Dungy has only been there once as a HC. Look at the job Belichick has done this season with so many on IR and he even won the season Brady was out. I think Manning made Dungy look better than he was.
    And he was caught cheating......... since that time he has no rings. It is a question baseball is dealing with now, how do you compare cheaters to guys who did it clean. The way it stands now Belichick's rings are tarnished, and his record should not be mentioned without the cheating noted. We don't know how many rings Dungy could have had if he would've stooped to Bill's level.

Smile

And he was caught cheating......... since that time he has no rings. It is a question baseball is dealing with now, how do you compare cheaters to guys who did it clean. The way it stands now Belichick's rings are tarnished, and his record should not be mentioned without the cheating noted. We don't know how many rings Dungy could have had if he would've stooped to Bill's level.
    What else have you got?

Oh, that's right, you've got nothing. You're from Minnesota. Without Adrian Peterson your team would 0-16. What a waste of a GREAT talent.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    What else have you got?

Oh, that's right, you've got nothing. You're from Minnesota. Without Adrian Peterson your team would 0-16. What a waste of a GREAT talent.....-Paul
    I think we might of been 1-15 without Peterson, doesn't change the facts of the case, Belichicks stats are highly inflated because he cheated.

Are you OK with the cheating the 49er's did during the Montana years?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!