The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handlers Jacket

While at the local paint store (Kelly Moore) this morning I saw that they had an interesting jacket for sale. Probably not a summer jacket, but it looked like it would work for the fall. Made by Dickie, it was a nice bright white exterior with black neck and markings. Interior was plaid flannel. Didn't look water proof. http://www.dickies.com/professions-c...acket-JC58.jsp

T. Mac

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    How many hours were you on the phone with him?
    Haha I tried for 15 minutes to spell my name for him but he still couldn't get it and we still had the address to go, so I decided to throw in the towel and just email him. But the service is great, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TCFarmer View Post
    I picked up a white Columbia PFG shirt recently and have been very happy.
    I also got a white Columbia shirt that works great.
    Last edited by Kajun Kamakazi; 08-02-2013 at 11:33 AM.

I suggest ivomec, and maybe some whey protien. That should clear up the parasites and help you bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by T. Mac View Post
    While at the local paint store (Kelly Moore) this morning I saw that they had an interesting jacket for sale. Probably not a summer jacket, but it looked like it would work for the fall. Made by Dickie, it was a nice bright white exterior with black neck and markings. Interior was plaid flannel. Didn't look water proof. http://www.dickies.com/professions-c...acket-JC58.jsp

T. Mac
    Got the same jacket at Attwoods Farm Store for $20 (seconds- but nothing visible) Not waterproof , but fairly warm.
    "When a man is proud of his dog and shows it, I like him. When his dog is proud of him and shows it, I deeply respect him. Gene Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Kajun Kamakazi View Post
    Haha I tried for 15 minutes to spell my name for him but he still couldn't get it and we still had the address to go, so I decided to throw in the towel and just email him. But the service is great, no doubt about it.
    Yeah, really good service and a nice guy, but he is a talker. You can't just pick up the phone and get an order taken care of quickly. My wife is more of a talker, so I just get her to place the orders for me. I bet they can gab for half a day together.