The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more OBUMMA PHONE FRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    OH I just called Zerizon and told them I did not want to pay for fraud. Told them to stop charging me and of course they refused. You can imagine how ugly it got.
    I told them to stop stealing my money and they refused to ecplain why my money was stolen and refused to stop adding to the fraud!
    I don't like what's going on but I dislike rudeness to an undeserving employee even more. That person is just doing their job which unfortunately includes listening to ranting and ravings from you . Kinda like being mad at the postman for delivering your bills. Write a letter to the President of the company but cut the employee that must try to appease you when it can't be done some slack.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I don't like what's going on but I dislike rudeness to an undeserving employee even more. That person is just doing their job which unfortunately includes listening to ranting and ravings from you . Kinda like being mad at the postman for delivering your bills. Write a letter to the President of the company but cut the employee that must try to appease you when it can't be done some slack.
    If they did they job they would tell me how I can pay my bill and not the welfare money attached to it without being considered a deadbeat!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

If they did they job they would tell me how I can pay my bill and not the welfare money attached to it without being considered a deadbeat!
    I doubt that's in their job description. Here's a thought. Maybe they can add a surcharge for dealing with pains in the arse.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I doubt that's in their job description. Here's a thought. Maybe they can add a surcharge for dealing with pains in the arse.
    Actually it is. my wife is one of those people who is not only expected to handle those calls but must offer and sell them every thing the utility has to offer. Have you ever tried to sell some one a bigger phone package while the customer is screaming at you telling you to disconnect their services. My wife is amazing ,,,she can sell a freezer to an eskimo. Any way Luvy is partially correct. Corporations are corrupt at the upper levels and they will do anything to get your money. my wife almost got fired because she failed to offer a high speed internet service to a 93 year old lady who doesn't have a computer and suggested she had absolutely no interest in computers.

while i share Luvy's views about much of this corruption,, I try not to concern myself with it,,there is nothing I can do.. Some say if I vote enough times I can make a difference.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I doubt that you can do that ... would be like asking the grocery store clerk how you could withhold the sales tax you have to pay on a given item.

The place to go with that question is your elected representatives, since they're the ones who decided to tax us for this govt benefit.

For all the good that will do you ... you'll get a polite letter that repeats all the talking points. I doubt our representatives ever read any of those letters; just get a statistical report from their staff as to what the voters are contacting them about. Then they pretty much ignore it anyhow

I have found my local state representative pretty responsive ... those reps live in your "neighborhood". Maybe we ought to send as many of our laws as possible back to the most local level?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Can we bill half of them for either clueless or non english speaking fools on the other end?

Can we bill half of them for either clueless or non english speaking fools on the other end?
    Sounds like that is what they are doing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Actually it is. my wife is one of those people who is not only expected to handle those calls but must offer and sell them every thing the utility has to offer. Have you ever tried to sell some one a bigger phone package while the customer is screaming at you telling you to disconnect their services. My wife is amazing ,,,she can sell a freezer to an eskimo. Any way Luvy is partially correct. Corporations are corrupt at the upper levels and they will do anything to get your money. my wife almost got fired because she failed to offer a high speed internet service to a 93 year old lady who doesn't have a computer and suggested she had absolutely no interest in computers.

while i share Luvy's views about much of this corruption,, I try not to concern myself with it,,there is nothing I can do.. Some say if I vote enough times I can make a difference.

Pete
    Duke power sends us this statement every month that " compares" your power usage to comparable houses. Of course we all know that as a customer we are paying for the nonsense. I have POLITELY called them numerous times requesting that they either stop sending me this OR CORRECT IT. They have us listed as NON ELECTRIC HEAT, however we have electric heat. So right there it is apples to oranges. Forget the summer with an inground pool.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Sounds like that is what they are doing to you.
    NO I speak English and darn well know that I'm being ripped off and they are nothing but compliant with the bs!

NO I speak English and darn well know that I'm being ripped off and they are nothing but compliant with the bs!
    You are right, that is why today I spent 10 minutes at the gas station chewing out the teller because of the gas tax I was paying while the line behind me watched in awe, that dumb SOB was compliant about the gas tax. That's going to be my routine, chewing out employees who have nothing to do with the problem. Happy hunting.