The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more OBUMMA PHONE FRAUD

OH and I would like to see where in the Constitution a cell phone is a right!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

OH and a liberal fool just said it is not a tax!!!! If it is not a tax then why am I forced to pay for this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Actually it is. my wife is one of those people who is not only expected to handle those calls but must offer and sell them every thing the utility has to offer. Have you ever tried to sell some one a bigger phone package while the customer is screaming at you telling you to disconnect their services. My wife is amazing ,,,she can sell a freezer to an eskimo. Any way Luvy is partially correct. Corporations are corrupt at the upper levels and they will do anything to get your money. my wife almost got fired because she failed to offer a high speed internet service to a 93 year old lady who doesn't have a computer and suggested she had absolutely no interest in computers.

while i share Luvy's views about much of this corruption,, I try not to concern myself with it,,there is nothing I can do.. Some say if I vote enough times I can make a difference.

Pete
    LOL, I wonder if your wife is the very nice lady who talked my husband into agreeing to upgrade our "phone package" ? We have less perks and it costs us more. I don't like these very nice ladies very much who talk my 84 year old husband into these things......sorry. I can't tell you how many people prey on us older people.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

LOL, I wonder if your wife is the very nice lady who talked my husband into agreeing to upgrade our "phone package" ? We have less perks and it costs us more. I don't like these very nice ladies very much who talk my 84 year old husband into these things......sorry. I can't tell you how many people prey on us older people
    LOL I doubt it Charly,,,my wife fixes most problems others pawn off on the next operator ,,My wife will only sell you what you need,,and she will lovingly with 0 pressure convince you that you need it. She will get you the most bang for your buck. She's a very rare lady.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    OH and I would like to see where in the Constitution a cell phone is a right!!!
    Luvvy, I know you are more into reactionary blather rather than intellectual truths; however would you please tell who you believe subverted the constitution with the "Obama" phone

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Luvvy, I know you are more into reactionary blather rather than intellectual truths; however would you please tell who you believe subverted the constitution with the "Obama" phone
    Tell me where it says anywhere in the constitution that someone has a right to a cellphone at my expense!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Tell me where it says anywhere in the constitution that someone has a right to a cellphone at my expense!
    Are you as mad as I am at Ronald Reagan for implementing the Reagan phone or as you call it "Obama phone"?
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-06-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Are you as mad as I am at Ronald Reagan for implementing the Reagan phone or as you call it "Obama phone"?
    YES! As pissed as I am about that, at least there was control. Back then it was one land line per adress. Now there is zero control over the cell phones.
    While not a total US story let me tell you a family history.
    My grandmother wrote my mom a letter asking if certain dates were ok to fly over for a visit. This was in the 70's. She needed to know by a certain date to book the flights. Grandma did not have a phone and the time was short. So anyway an airletter would not make it in time so my Mom made a short very expensive call at the time ( think $25 for 3 minutes) to my Aunt to say come. Needless to say grandma had a phone put in because she did not get the call. Again why is a cell phone a right?
    Why am I paying for someones cell phone? When I first got a cell phone it was for a break down with my car and it was less than a new car payment!

The phone thing REALLY irks me. I have a stalker. He is 57, unemployed, 'disabled' because he is bipolar (but takes no meds), rides a bicycle because he has no driver's license, and lives in his parents' BARN. He thinks I want some of that, which I do not, but he gets a new free phone every two weeks. Totally ridiculous.
    What you get out of it is what you put into it, then a fat lady sings.
    Marc Broussard

Quote Originally Posted by msdaisey View Post
    The phone thing REALLY irks me. I have a stalker. He is 57, unemployed, 'disabled' because he is bipolar (but takes no meds), rides a bicycle because he has no driver's license, and lives in his parents' BARN. He thinks I want some of that, which I do not, but he gets a new free phone every two weeks. Totally ridiculous.
    Yes, it is. I have to ask...........does he get a new number every time ?
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~